Reviews for Extraordinary
Excellant
godiva33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
wonderful story!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
AW. :) I love the fluff. Nice; I enjoyed watching Watson squirm a bit. Such fun.
Cheers,
*8)
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
THAT was very nice and sweet. :) And a buncha other things! Enjoyed the whole concept; Holmes forcing him to figure it out and whatnot.
juls-emo chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
that was extraordinary sweet my dear! I loved it! I have to add this to my favs *.*
Marie-Maria chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I'm actually not one to ship Holmes x Watson much, but again, lovely story. I have always believed that they have a deep understanding in each other, and care for one another intensely - past any sort of smut or much other physical or sexual contact.

This type of love is one of the deepest and most passionate. It's the kind that I usually look at as platonic (indeed, deep, platonic loves are some of the strongest), but you have translated it perfectly into something more than that.

Should I ever consider shipping Holmes x Watson, it is in this form of love.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
DAaah.

So cute.

Brilliant.
probablyquantum chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is lovely. Watson's narration is in character and well-written. You do that very well.
Garonne chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This story is very well constructed, leading perfectly to the conclusion!
Lumoa chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was adorable and very nicely done. I like how you put in Sherlock's worry when Watson was late that one time, and even though there was no hardcore making out or anything ( believe me I did not miss in in this) that one kiss seemed to mean a lot more than a lot of smut stuff I have read. Somehow it seemed more passionate and brilliant when you saw everything that led up to it.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I don't know what to say except - I loved it. Fantastically done, the whole thing was brilliant and ever so sweet at the same time as being in keeping with the characters. :)

"Yes, John. Yes, my dear Boswell. That is the answer."

Just...best line ever.

-Lee x
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Absolutely brilliant. A work of art in its own right. It was in character, yet touching and just so lovely to read. Fantastic. I hope you'll write more. :)
passioninprose chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I very much liked this story. After having read it and looking over it again, I realize that it seems longer than it really is. You managed to fit quite a bit of detail, thought, and emotion in to not too many words. It's rather impressive.

As of right now, I'm not one for romancing Holmes and Watson, but your story easily molded in with my view of their relationship. It seems obvious to the reader that Holmes cares deeply for Watson, but Holmes' maxim of avoiding displaying emotion makes it enigmatic enough for Watson to have to discover it for himself rather than have Holmes hand it to him. It's a conflict I had been toying with myself recently, so I was pleased to read this which deals with it so excellently. :)

Thank you for sharing your story with us, and I hope to see more Holmes fanfiction from you! You've gone off to a great start.
wlk68 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
D'awwww! Poor insecure Watson. *snuggles* I'm pleased to see that Holmes set him 'straight'. Hee!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was a really good story, thank you for sharing.