Reviews for Gods And Mortals
Jorssen 2 chapter 2 . 5/28
So remember kids, if you brutally abuse your Pokemon, or act like a complete asshole in general, Arceus, or better yet... Asheus will personally ensure your public and utter humiliation, and your Pokemon as well.
FlamedCat777 chapter 5 . 5/21
Hey everyone, the story IS continuing, just check Arceusmasters deviantart (FF-ARCY). He will soon post chapter 16 of ANCFA and the rewrites of ANCAL, and he said that GaM isnt abandoned.
Lighting Lucario34 chapter 5 . 5/14
Hi very nice chapter, though one grammatical mistake, the story is nice as well. Anyway i have a question, when is the next chapter being posted, PM me asap
Daniel1122 chapter 1 . 5/8
lmaoo this was so good pls update
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 5 . 4/17
DAMNIT. AWWWWW I wanted to see what happened next!
GaryH2y chapter 5 . 4/13
Dude just let ash pawn them
Marina chapter 5 . 3/16
So funny and intresting please continue it
NocturneWolf chapter 5 . 2/12
This fic is great I loved the conflict between ash and the creation trio. Sadly that was left on a major cliff hanger for 3 going on 4 years now. I've read your other fictions and they're great. I understand your probably very busy but you should find some time to at least post another chapter to get off this cliffhanger. normally i rarely take the time to log in and review through my time reading fanictions but this is one of those story's I hate to see left on a cliff hanger since I really like this fanfiction. Great story's so far I look forward to your future storys.
Please make chapter six I'm begging you and let Ho-oh and Lugia along with mew save ash at the last second and explain everything to the creation trio
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 5 . 1/19
Please write more!
Samster687 chapter 5 . 1/9
Update damnit! You haven't updated this in almost three years, please update! Please!
Samster687 chapter 2 . 1/9
That thing about Paul had me cracking up for about 10 minutes straight, no joke! That was hysterical!
thedoctor.johnny chapter 5 . 1/8
write more
Imperator Justinian chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Well, I finally caught up to this story. At first I thought Pikachu's dream was a piece of foreshadowing, but then Dark Ash said he'd eliminate all the ketchup of the world. That said, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. As for whose nightmare was worse, I'd say Arceus'. Just the simple fact that he has to watch everything get destroyed knowing he could have averted it and is powerless to stop it must be tortuous to someone like him.

While I do think Ash missed more than a few chances to get out of the pickle he's in now (for example, he simply could have played it off as him being exhausted after having to endure a few million years of their antics, which wouldn't be a complete lie since that was the case with Arceus and he's stuck in his body or using his powers to direct Dialga into the past so she could witness everything that happened first-hand, instead of completely blocking her, or just simply summon Mew), as Giratina said; he's also not as intelligent. Oh well, I can't wait to see how he gets out of it.

With all that said, I absolutely love this story, and I really hope you update. The four year anniversary of this fic is coming up soon, so I hope to see something regarding it soon.
Imperator Justinian chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Another good chapter, though I did notice there were a few grammatical issues, primarily being the title which should be Trio instead of Triple and Palkia thinking he sealed his own grave when it should be dug it, but aside from those I couldn't find anything else.

It's nice to hear that this story will still be devoted to the more lighthearted aspects, though I am glad it will be getting something of a serious plot to help balance it out. And I have to say you did a great job with the adaptation of the anime episode. I remember when I first saw it, and you managed to get it down perfectly aside from a few minor adjustments and expansions, though I actually think they made it all the funnier.

Giratina detecting the more subtle changes in Arceus was a nice touch and major plot development, and I can't wait to see what happens next.