Reviews for Flight Plans
Wowzer!
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
fuckin luv! thx bb
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hah! What an ending! I want more! ;-)

Love the setup of Bella thinking Edward didn't remember anything, but something tells me she has Alice to thank for reminding him of what he was missing. And yes, pilots are sexy. You go girl!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hah! What an ending! I want more! ;-)

oliviarodney chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
What! That was too funny. Great story
Bella Edwards chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
that was fucking awsome. didnt expect it to be a dream. please continue it.
fancifulgirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
you got me! should have expected the dream but was too caught up in them to figure it out. hope you consider continuing, has a lot of potential, filling in the feelings during the past months & of course the trip itself & alice's involement, etc.
Cina's chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Amazing... you got me !
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
ChiTwiGal pointed me this way. What a nice path to a dream come true!

;)

Reb
KannnD chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Fucking hawt
dlhk chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Bwahahahahaha. I can't believe she was dreaming! Hahaha. And age must have been dreaming about him all night if he already had time to make all those arrangements. Awesome. I loved this. So. Hot! I really really REALLY want more. Pretty please? -mommyofboth
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LMFAO! that was priceless! i loved it and i laughed extra hard at the end! lol
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh hell yeah. Way to go. Grammar, check. Lemons, check. Spelling, check. First class ! #$, check. You go girl!
kdillin chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
cant wait to see what happens
wisdomous chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
oh man! i was so disappointed that was a dream! that would have been fucking HOT. any plans to continue?