Reviews for Truth be Told
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aww, that was SO adorable! :3
LovelyLadyAnne chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I don't think that this was Venqua...it was more of a family relationship. Like in 'Little Aqua' with Eraqus and Aqua, but instead of a father/daughter relationship, a little brother/older sister.

Personally, I ship Terqua. But I hate it when they just overlook the fact that Aqua cares very deeply for the both of them. I needed a little dose of sibling love here.
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Awwwwww...

I don't have other words...

just... awwww, cute...
rainy arina angel chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
aww... 3 warm fuzzies! i like it. :3 realistic too. jolly good show!
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
AWWWWWW... i usually dislke VenxAqua but i dont care wat pairing it is wen ur writing it.
Radiant Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
It's been a long time since a fanfic has given me such strong emotions to draw tears.

I'm not even really sure why-I guess this particular one just sort of resonated with me because of my situation right now.

I just wanted to congratulate you on this story. Something about your writing style carries exactly the emotions I imagine you were aiming for. There really IS something about your style.

So, good writing. Keep writing!

-RSS
Nobody chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is too cute! Wish there was more!
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
KIA!

That was even cuter then the one with Terra! Man How come Ventus is so adorable/

He acts like a little lost puppy and made me jealous that Aqua got to hold him and everything,though this was more like friendship between the two or more like a little brother and sister thing which I'm not complaining by the way it was really cuteW
Maneki Neko chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hm... That was both awkward, and sweet. The little brother/older sister relationship between the two is sweet, but the crawling into her bed part? Sorry, just seemed akward to me. Especially considering how old they look... imagine if Terra just walked in to that scene... :) But I really did like it!

The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awwwwww, that was so sweet, i like the story of this fic, i can fully see Aqua fussing over Ventus and that he might feel a little annoyed over it, but deep down he really likes it.
Orochimarisu chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awwww... so cute! _
YamiYugi4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMG that was so sweet! X3333

I loved it, nicely written, characters were not OOC, and it gave me a feeling that softened my heart :3

Beautiful, lovely work, and the ending was so sweet n.n

Thanks for taking your time for writing it! D
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was very sweet! I liked the ending. I wonder why it always takes so long for some people to realize something, though.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I've always thought of the relationship with Ven to Terra and Aqua as being more like little brother to older brother and sister. Personally, I ship Terqua.