Reviews for Surviving the Rules
Gamerboychamp3 chapter 23 . 5/17
Please update. I read this all in one sitting and i want to read more.
Sweetly Sour Roses chapter 1 . 3/16
Why are you using random Japanese words when speaking English? Although people do it all the time, it doesn't show well on your writing skills. Spelling errors are okay, and so are grammar mistakes, but to use a completely different language is NOT okay to do when writing unless the entire sentence is in said language.

Example:
"Yatta! We got five Heaven Coins (Which should be capitalized since they are the name of a object instead of it just being a random object like oak table or something) from fighting that pathetic toy! Let's (because it's "let us" ) head home, Stocking. I want to get home before Heaven's Erotica starts! (She's excited still, right? Try using the exclamation point (exclamation mark as it's known by most ) for this one )

You have two ways you can do this, four since Japan has three alphabets but I'll just use a mixture of the Japanese alphabets since that how they normally do it, but will be showing you Romaji.

Japanese:
"ヤッター!その哀れなグッズの戦いから天 5 枚のコインを得た!ストッキング ホーム、いってましょう。天国のエロが始まる前に帰宅したい!"

Romaji:
"Yatta! Sono aware na guzzu no tatakai kara ten 5 maino wa koin wo a ta! Sutokkingu hoomu, itta masho uo tengokuno ero ga hajimaru maeni kitaku shi ta!" (Now mind you, this may not all be correct, I used what I know from my Japanese class and my textbook but nonetheless needed a little assistance from Bing and other websites to make sure I was correct.)

English:
"Yeah! (You can also use yay, it's up to you! ) we got five Heaven Coins from fighting that pathetic toy! Let's go home, Stocking. I want to get home before Heaven's Erotica starts!"

It's the same for all the other sentences that you did the same thing in. I'm not trying to be mean when I post this (Because not everyone will take this in the way that I posted this.) but I just feel like if you want to progress in your writing, you shouldn't do things like these because when you do this, people get a basic image of who you are, and you shouldn't let them think that you're one of "those" people.
Chaos king6 chapter 23 . 1/18
I have followed this story for a while. I am happy you have not abandon it.
Harmony Avery chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Harmony:Crying helps me slow down and obsess over the weigh of life's problems.
HybridTailedFox chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Bruh... I come back after about a year to read this and you pull a plottwist. You goddamn brilliant motherfucker. I'll throw money at your screen and you'll be Activision. Can't wait for new chapter. It's good to be back to reading this. It is by far one of very few REALLY BADASS PERFECT P&S fics.

Bring on dat ARC! I'm still rooting for Brief's and Kneesocks lovin!
Silent Soviet chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Good.
thomaspheasant chapter 23 . 9/24/2015
Is panty and brief gonna end up together? I'm so excited for thenext chapter.
BloodTrinity chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
Come on mang, don't do this. Don't leave me hanging D:
BloodTrinity chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Oho, good ole Billy from the Grim Adventures eh?
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Huh, nice.
nobody chapter 23 . 5/30/2015
You ever thought of a black lagoon harem fanfic were rock is attracting all the women like revy sawyer and balaska like romance and stuff
Server lock chapter 23 . 5/30/2015
I have to put this in my favorites, and anyway I'm glad your going back to one person perspective it should make it easier to write this story.
ADdude chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
Great to see an update. I was hopping you update and you came back with a nice kick. The fight was fun and I can't wait to see what happens next.
HotelKatz chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
I'm glad you updated this story and I enjoyed the chapter.

I wonder what'll be Panty's reaction when she finds out what Stocking was talking about. A freakout? a flashy show of exasperation? Outright denial? Or probably a reaction that'll scare Stocking more so than the others, no reaction at all from Panty?
ZeroDragonFlame chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
hmm, things are getting interesting i wounder how things are going to affect brief relationship with stocking,panty,kneesock, and scanty