Reviews for Surviving the Rules
thomaspheasant chapter 24 . 4/22
wish to see an update!
Jason chapter 24 . 2/22
Why not have brief just have scanty, kneesocks, panty, stocking, all as his wife's as the contract did not say could not have more then one wife unless something is put in the contract to keep that from happen at the last moment. I'm only suggesting this cause I have yet to see one fanfiction where brief has a harem of both the angel and demon girls and if he had stopped acting like a geek he would have a chance at getting a girl friend.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please Update Soon pLEASE uPDATE sOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON please update soon Please
basicindif chapter 24 . 11/25/2016
How fitting that this chapter was published on Halloween! What a scary situation for Brief.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 24 . 11/9/2016
Both Kneesocks and Stocking love him. And based on some of the other actions it is possible that Scanty may love him also. Plus Panty is developing feelings for him...it is becoming a rather complicated love pentagon
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
I kinda want him to get with all 4 of them. Each one deserves some happiness
thomaspheasant chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
please update soon!
ADdude chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Great to see you update again. So basically a demon contract? Im intrigued, and I finally get the title of the story so bonus. Anyway, I hope to see another update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next. I just love all the places your taking the character to
Chad0615 chapter 24 . 10/31/2016
It's alive it's allliiiiivvvvveeee
Fleightfire chapter 24 . 10/31/2016
What a nice treat! No offense but i pretty given up hope of this ever continuing after a while, however ill take this chapter as a sign of hope!
Is this dead chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Its been over a year now...
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2016
You know I came back after around year of not reading fanfics hoping this story got updated... My hopes were shattered. Why you may ask? Well this story kind of died. In fact three stories made by you kazikamekaze that I loved reading never got much of a resolution.

The Start of a Unique Journey, The Arrangement, and Surviving the Rules were my favorite stories to read and they kind of just died... This Review will probably never be seen by you but I write because if there is a slim chance you do, you'd know that someone really enjoys your work.
Gamerboychamp3 chapter 23 . 5/17/2016
Please update. I read this all in one sitting and i want to read more.
Sweetly Sour Roses chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Why are you using random Japanese words when speaking English? Although people do it all the time, it doesn't show well on your writing skills. Spelling errors are okay, and so are grammar mistakes, but to use a completely different language is NOT okay to do when writing unless the entire sentence is in said language.

Example:
"Yatta! We got five Heaven Coins (Which should be capitalized since they are the name of a object instead of it just being a random object like oak table or something) from fighting that pathetic toy! Let's (because it's "let us" ) head home, Stocking. I want to get home before Heaven's Erotica starts! (She's excited still, right? Try using the exclamation point (exclamation mark as it's known by most ) for this one )

You have two ways you can do this, four since Japan has three alphabets but I'll just use a mixture of the Japanese alphabets since that how they normally do it, but will be showing you Romaji.

Japanese:
"ヤッター!その哀れなグッズの戦いから天 5 枚のコインを得た!ストッキング ホーム、いってましょう。天国のエロが始まる前に帰宅したい!"

Romaji:
"Yatta! Sono aware na guzzu no tatakai kara ten 5 maino wa koin wo a ta! Sutokkingu hoomu, itta masho uo tengokuno ero ga hajimaru maeni kitaku shi ta!" (Now mind you, this may not all be correct, I used what I know from my Japanese class and my textbook but nonetheless needed a little assistance from Bing and other websites to make sure I was correct.)

English:
"Yeah! (You can also use yay, it's up to you! ) we got five Heaven Coins from fighting that pathetic toy! Let's go home, Stocking. I want to get home before Heaven's Erotica starts!"

It's the same for all the other sentences that you did the same thing in. I'm not trying to be mean when I post this (Because not everyone will take this in the way that I posted this.) but I just feel like if you want to progress in your writing, you shouldn't do things like these because when you do this, people get a basic image of who you are, and you shouldn't let them think that you're one of "those" people.
Chaos king6 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I have followed this story for a while. I am happy you have not abandon it.