Reviews for What a Wonderful Christmas
Francisca chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
One of the best fanfic i've ever read. Thank you for this
PandyH chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Wonderful, happy, beautiful story! That she stopped and thought about the "real" Doctor made it perfect. Loved it!
Spunkalovely chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
This is adorable!
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Aw!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
I love Chrysler fan fictions even when it is March! Great job, well done! Keep up the amazing work!
morganlee107 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
This has to be one of my favorite stories of yours. It's not complete smut and it's not all fluff and there's a half-tiem baby and I just love reading it every once in a while :)
StarryNight101 chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Ooh la la! A sexy, sexy Drose sex scene! :D Anyways, this story is awesome, but I do believe I've already said that. I'm kind of at a loss for words, other than SQUEE and awesome! So... yeah. _ I blame it on tech week, it's killed my brain. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of this wonderfully fluffy fic!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
love this story cant wait for more!
StarryNight101 chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
LOVE IT! Hehe, I was grinning like an idiot throughout the entire chapter. It's so wonderful and fluffy and SQUEE! And I loved how Jackie kept on interrupting, it was quite amusing. And the end with the Doctor and Rose was just so cute and fluffy and have I mentioned that I love this story? Update again soon, please!
LadyLilithonfire chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Great chapter! But I think you should have told us a bit more about Jackie and Pete reaction ! I, too, want to know if its a boy or a girl I like that Tony is completely clueless about all of this, I tend to forget kids don't know about this stuff at that age... Now I'm waiting for the 'How do people make babies?' questions
thelastsock chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Love it :) can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Lykariel chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Oh for the love of all that is Doctor Who, ANOTHER fricken secret?

It's a pregnancy test, isn't it? GOT to be.

Despite how infuriating the chapter endings are, i'm loving this story. Please update soon!
Grim-Death-Kitty chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Yet another marvelous chapter. What does the radar say about the fluffiness? IT'S OVER 9000~ XD
42CatsinBlueConverse chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Oh man...that ending is such a tease...LOL. But I think I know what it was Rose threw at the Doctor...and yeah, a bit disgusting, buuuuut...it's going to make the Doctor very, very happy indeed, isn't it? ;oD (It's fairly obvious that it was a pregnancy test and that it was positive...Am I right?) Sooooo...Time Lord/Human baby hybrids?

Hehehehehehe...yeeeeaaah...come on...you can't fool us readers. Rose is totally pregnant...*squeee* So cute! Such a delightful story...but then, your stories usually are. :o) This one literally made me go: Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! (Several times, in fact. LOL)

Gotta serious case of the warm fuzzies...

Brilliant work! ~~Cat
MaraudingMonster chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Hahah, I was riiiight! It's a ring 3

Hmm, may I guess that Rose's gift is a positive pregnancy test? :D

Loved this chapter! So cute. :)