Reviews for The Marauders Return
WHY THE HE'LL HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED FOR 2 YEARS
Ron Solo chapter 3 . 5/9
Chocolate
Harri chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Nice job, please update! And I don't know a lick about the Beatles, sorry...also, at this period in the story, shouldn't Sirius be dead? Don't get me wrong, I love that he's alive, but is there an explanation for why he's alive?
Harri chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Mint chocolate chip?
Harri chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
The order of the Phoenix?
PerfectionJune chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Amazing, please write more
lilyjames456 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
hey these chapters are great let me ask something its harrys sixth year so hows sirius alive and plz make the next update early i m dying for it
lily james fan chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
whoa dude its awesome i am hoping next update will be up soon
We-Are-Cathedrals chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE! This is sooooo a nice start, please be a good writer and continue!?

My deepest compliments on your story
Heroofthe13thDay chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Judy in the Sky with Diamonds? Also I love your fic! Sirius is so in character. Please update!
Air On Water chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Please keep going! I'm really excited!
HPandTHGfan chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Loveeeeeee this! Not usually a fan of this sort of thing but this is just too darn good!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
This is awesome! As for your favourite Beatles song I'm going to randomly guess glass onion or wild honey pie (just because I want pie at the moment... DON'T JUDGE ME!) ;)
Keep up the awesome story :)
Anonymous Marauder chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Wonderful! It's really great so far, please do update soon! Characters are good. I like how you handled James and Lily showing up suddenly. It's really really exciting.

Too bad about the ice cream flavor; vanilla is my favorite as well.