Reviews for There's No Hope For Me
Onephantasy chapter 3 . 8/20
Nooooo, please update D: THIS WAS FOUR YEARS AGO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?
mypetluke chapter 3 . 4/14
:( my poor Misaki baby, Usgai is such a meanie for making you do that
kashi chapter 3 . 3/15
I cry at night because you didn't finish...why? *whimpers* i-i wubbed chu...
mimimikan chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Is...Is this discontinued? I read it almost 2 years and reread the two stories today and I must say, it's so sad that this story is stopped :( But okay, as I write myself, I understand. Haven't updated or continued anything myself for a long time. A good story though, more realistic than the series' Misaki.
Aoi Hotaru chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I think this is a very accurate depiction of what sometimes happens when someone has a hard time coming to terms with the fact that a loved one is struggling with a mental illness like depression. Unfortunately, trying to ignore it or pretend it's not there often makes it worse, and I see this happening for Misaki down the road. I think you've done a great job with this story and I look forward to seeing more of it.
Also, if you need a beta-reader, I'd be happy to help.
No One Will Know chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Please finish it! Pretty please. With this story being as personal as it is I want to see how it ends.
larasgee chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
i know the last update was on 2011, and now is a freaking 2014.
you don't update anymore. are you probably out from ff? :)

c-can you update this? i just... well, you know... know the rest?
Misagi chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
this story is awesome!
pleeeeeeease come back and finish it soon! T_T
i know i'm kinda two years late...i guess it probably won't happen, but i understand that you have your own things
but please don't give up on this story! it's seriously amazing v
KuroNoKiseki chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I looked at the update date and I saw that it has been a year since you didn't updated this... Poor Misaki.
Bloodyrose23 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
WHY YOU NO UPDATE FOR A YEAR THIS WAS JUST GETTING GOOD PLEASE UPDATED SOON PLEASE THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME :)
DemeRain chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
More please. I can't believe I just read both parts of this whole story in one sitting. Its one of those edge of your seat, gotta know whats going to happen next stories. Please keep writing!
UsagiXisXmine chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
AFTER LIKE A YEAR...THANK GOD!
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
This is super sad :(
Junjou-Angel chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
i feel so sorry for him :'( usagi is being wiered, why doesn't he want him to get help? anyway, i really hope he gets better and i hope this story gets a happy ending too :) update soon!
hoigui chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Glad you finally updated desperatley hope it has a happy ending