Reviews for WereCars Diptychs
sablin27 chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
This was amazing! Thanks for sharing.
nique17 chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
i love the the last two chapters :) i love a lot of chapters. Never mind. I love the whole story.
couriosity chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
We knew what was coming but I was still pleasantly surprised at how you drove the story there. Well done.
couriosity chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Interesting...
cmdrtekk chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
You have do e a great job with this.
couriosity chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
I am so sorry your life has been upset. But I am glad you haven't abandoned the story. Thak you for the update. I love the hints of Jazz/Prowl through here.
1readerVB chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Wow! I'm so glad you decided to write more of this! WereCars may be one of my top ten favorite fics, and when I saw not one, but two chapters? Goodness gracious, I bounced a little! They are wonderful, as always. Satisfying and suspenseful!
Dragonlady86 chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Yay, it lives! :) Sorry to here about all the stressful things life is throwing at you. Hopefully things get better.

So, is this the end, with the implication that Prowl is most likely to win or are you planning to write the actual challenge fight? And if it's not the end, can I ask what happens with Red Alert and Skyfire? As the presumably only surviving Cybertronian not infected with the virus will Red choose to remain so, or pick one of his choosing? Skyfire I could probably speculate, since he should be happy to learn the war is over and there is a peaceful planet he can come home to, but I wouldn't mind seeing your take on that either.
cmdrtekk chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Welcome back. While I am sorry your life has hit a rough spot, your update has improved my weekend immensely. Thank you for sharing.
Fianna9 chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Glad to see more of this story. I hope things go better for you soon.
nique17 chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
i like this chapter a lot :) especially when redline taught jazz how to speak :)
nique17 chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
aw... i wanted to know more about the werewolf guy and jazz, and the negotiation and prowl and jazz :)
sablin27 chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
I love this set of stories. Is there any chance you would share your partly written stories for this universe?
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Dude, I'm like hypnotized by these. It's amazing how much detail you put into this.
Gamoora chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
I read this ages ago, but had to read again. I've always loved this idea and your set of stories. I like the way you mesh the Tracks and were-culture with the Autobots and Decepticons. So how many non-were Autobots are left? Red Alert, of course, but are there any more? I'm quite interested to see how Skyfire's presence affects things, and I'd love to see the outcome of Prowl and Optimus' negotiations if you ever are so inclined. I did see the note in your profile and I do understand, but well, here's hoping that you do get inspired again on of these days...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »