Reviews for It Doesn't Mean We're Lesbians
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So very true! Haha guys never really stand a chance... This was really good, and I think almost everyone can relate ;)
brontide chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
ahahahaha. so true. poor james. :)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/5/2011

HAHA.
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh, it's totally true :)
stupefied in love chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
haha so true. i remember in about 6th or 7th grade when it became a trend to hug every morning as if 16 hours was far too long to be apart. and just recently has it started to be 'in' so talk freely of our love for each other. the guys are so late catching on to this, but this year they're started hugging each other too... it's cooler when we do it :)
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So true! I read this and it reminded me of a conversation I had with a group of guy friends when we were still in high school. Basically they asked why girls were always so touchy feely and loved to do the kissy cheek thing and the pet names. I explained "Its a girl thing." which, after they gave me a long perverted leer, was followed very closely by "...not lesbians!"

Thats what this reminded me of. I would love to see some more of this scenario with the guys trying to figure out why girls are this way and then...seeing sense in it and becoming "close like girls" themselves (Sirius would be the first one I bet)

Funny story!
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So true. My poor boyfriend gets ditched all the time for my friends. Anyhow, this was great, funny and relatable, a tough thing to pull off but you did it beautifully.
Goyaljuhi chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
ahahahaha! that was VERY entertaining! i loved it! mainly cuz its soo true! me and my friend always give echother really big hugs at random times an my sister always looks at us like we're crazy... (which we r) ))) props to u for such an awesome story!
owanaminapotter chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Heheheheheh

I'm a girl and I pretty much agree, but I couldn't help but feel bad for James. Especially when Lily left him with a flat "bye". I mean, that's just cold.

But still, I love my girlfriends :D

Cute story!
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
RIGHT. ON.
OnAndOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww, I love the thought that James wasn't Lily's complete life. :) and now I miss my friends ahaha :) great story!
ihearttheTARDIS chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Agreed!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
haha! This is so perfect! And so true! There's nothing more important them your girlfriends! :) Great job!