Reviews for The Loneliest Time of Year for the Lonely
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Now that was clever. Nice twist on things. : )
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ha ha double dating with cal and Gillian and Zoe and Alec. What a nightmare! Eek.
hmcfanaddict chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hehe. I see what you did there. You had me going for a sec. I like how you switched it up on us a little. Very clever!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That was great! You had me totally fooled in the beginning. I thought the she was Gillian going to see Cal. Well played, sir.

x
nikkidog chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ouch - are they lying to each other!
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh this was just lovely. I'm sorry I don't have anything more productive or eloquent to say; so very lovely!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww YOU TOTALLY GOT ME WITH THIS. All thsoe vague personal pronouns, lol.

Loved it. :)
HPsaucy73 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
What a wonderful twist! Very creative. It put a smile on my face! Merry Christmas!
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awwwwwwww! That's such a cute story! Very beautiful! I loved it!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
loooooved this! mostly Alec's small participation in it. im not used to reading about him, not to mention actually enjoying to read about him. Great job!
SassyCop chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love when you write like this. You keep me guessing who you're talking about and I find myself visually going through all the characters trying to fit it together! Then-poof! It all becomes clear!

This was really interesting. I'm glad to see you posting so much! I've missed your stuff!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Haha! You totally had me going there! Nicely done. Alec and Zoe together would be something! Great little Christmas story. Loved it :)
LenaGreen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OK, that was completely unexpected!

At first I thought that in the first part it was Gillian and then Cal. But it's waaaay better as it really is! I love the ending! It's a bit sad story due to the loneliness Zoe and Alec are feeling, but I'm so glad it's them and not Gill and Cal (I'm not cruel, am I?).

I guess I just needed today to read a good bit angsty story with a nice, suprising ending. You made my day, way to go! Thanks!
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Nice little twist! I had to reread it to make sure I read it right! LOL!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aww, now isn't that sweet :) I trusted you and it did not disappoint. I like how you wrote this; very sneaky :) Lovely Cal/Gillianness at the end. Adorable.