Reviews for Hidden Genius
not bad
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Good for noobraham Lincoln
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You should continue. Can you check out and follow my Tratie and Percabeth stories? Thanks.
me chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
you wrote the pairing well. Really well :)
royalcourt67 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hehehehe! Nice and funny! I wonder if travis ever gives her back those earrings...
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Lovley! They were in his back pocket!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
aww... that was cute. very in character of those 2 (even though they can't exactly be too in character since they're minor characters... but whatever.. you get my point) make this a series of drabbles? please? *nudges virtual cookies closer*
MaggieLerman chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I think you should continue this... I'm not so sure on how you would go on but it IS your story and I think you should do it justice and continue. Plus, it's more practice. I just got an idea if you were to continue. If you want to hear it PM. I like to be helpfull!
HelloMyNameIsAwesome chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
GREAT STORY! I absolutely loved it!
AlyNC96 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Gosh if you didn't nail Tratie perfectly then I don't know one fan fiction that did. :) you are very excellent writer! This story is so "real life" and i think you could go far with this as a start. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Allstar-chicken-suit chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
haha! I like it! Really funny!
The Sarcastic Kid chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
you should keep going! it's an awsome story and your an awsome writer! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! even in a different story. (:
JayJay-Lynn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
omg! this is amazing! u should toatlly add to this! or make a new story!
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awe, it was cute.

Nice job, hehee. :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aw! I think that you've hit them straight on the head. Tratie is such an adorable couple (hence the reason that I've written an absurd number of stories for them) and I think that you really did them justice!

I really liked this line: 'thinking that the day Katie Gardner is nice to him is the day he stops being awesome.' Like LMAO Travis. LMAO.

And second to last line, God, hilarous. Great job, this was adorable. We need more Tratie in the world man! :P