Reviews for Christmas Disaster
XamierTheNobody chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Daww that made me sad, their dad is such a jerk...I hope he regrets his decision. Loved it! I hope you get more reviews!
deathnotelover12 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I cried a bit ! it was just so sweet and sad at the same time ! If I ever have kids and my son turns out to be gay I would stand with him the whole way. Why would a loving parent just abandon their child just because they love someone of the same gender? That, I think,is the WORST possible thing you could do to a kid. If you love your child then it shouldn't matter who they love, as long as they find love is all that matters. Love has no boundaries . I loved your story and think that you did an awesome job on it! X3
Fox589 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Is it wrong that I love overactive Cloud~ BTW not all christians are like that, i always hate when people think i'm close minded the second they dicover i'm Christain. But unfortunately every religion has its extremist, sob!
LifeOfA-FallingStar chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
aww so cute I like it great work lol
ReliveTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This had like..a happy sad ending lol x]
Maymist chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aw, it's so sad how the father doesn't approve, especially on Christmas :(

Well, I really liked this and all of this fluffiness :D

I haven't played kingdom hearts, but I've watched many videos of it, and I really want the game. Although, I don't know all of the characters, but I knew some of them in this story.

well, amazing job. I loved how you described everything so beautifully in this story -

Awesome job~