Reviews for Of Life and Death
sonamy4life chapter 2 . 3/30
:D
eternalLove59 chapter 9 . 3/15
Angst to the end huh? Had me biting my fingernails throughout this chapter wondering how things were going to happen! I knew their baby was going to be born but all this angst had me worried! But yes thank you for this story/series. Last installment right?
JullBull chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Yet another brilliant story written by you! You write the best heartwarming/heartbreaking stories in all of fan . I wish I could give you some feedback, but I have nothing to say. You are a super talented writer, and I hope (for my own Tenrose shipping heart) you will never stop writing these amazing stories!
bananas-are-good-9 chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I love all of your writing! It's so twisted yet beautiful at the same time... Please never stop!
born4thesaddle chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Absolutely magnificent! I cannot stop the tears that are rolling down my face. This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Scratch that...This is the best thing I have EVER read. I hope you never ever stop writing., and I happen to be okay with saying never ever. Thank you so much for this wonderfully fantastic story!
HarryPotterAlways11 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aggrf
edf-k chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Awe, I'm so glad they were able to get through this particular trail. Wow, I was worried for a chapter or two..you do like to torture these two characters. LOL. Makes for really good writing though and I really like the entire little "series".
twilightismydrug chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Aw. Wow. And a baby to end it. Beautiful.
Signora chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
This is a very late review considering this story is a few years old, but I was reading and realized I've not commented before. I apologize for that. I've come back and re-read this first series of yours several times over the past few years, with this final installment being the crown jewel on a series of such stand-out stories. I wanted to say how much I enjoy it and needed to thank you. I think readers are often selfish and fail to acknowledge the effort that goes in to providing, essentially, free entertainment for the rest of us. Without letting you know that your work is appreciated and enjoyed you have no reason to continue, so thank you! And I hope you continue sharing your talent for a long time to come.
Clever Lass chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Oh, you had me up until the baby got named. Excellent story up till then, and I've enjoyed reading it. But names are kind of a hobby of mine, and "Destiny" is just a bit too trendy for my tastes. But hey, the thing about taste is that there's no accounting for it, so if that's my only main objection to your story, you're doing pretty well!

Thank you for sharing this. I did like it a lot. Would have liked to hear more about the bad guy, 'cause it seemed like he popped up rather suddenly, but otherwise this was quite good. Nice pacing.
Tardis.diaries chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
OOOOOOhhhhhh! how adorable! loved it!
Tardis.diaries chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
FUCK
Tardis.diaries chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
ha oh shit
VioletK chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
I just read this story and it's amazing!

Do you know what would be nice?If you wrote a chapter in which we could see a day in the TARDIS with Destiny being older!
TheAngelofIego chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
This had me in tears!I loved it!