Reviews for Flame and Shadow
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
So beautiful! Love it. This is my favourite one from the series.
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Mesmerizing. This series is really making wish that magic could be real. And that love would always be that strong. Breathtaking.

Until then,
daan73 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
read all of them at once and need to say amazing how you have built there relationship and this chapter was really astonishing! WOW!

The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I like this ritual the most out of all of them…!
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
The imagery in this series is so beautiful. Each new ritual you create is vivid, unique and often poetic, with the language you use to describe it. So similar, in many ways, to the relationship the boys share. I love Harry’s unconditional and passionate love for Draco and the way he is so keenly aware of Draco’s vulnerability with everything he has been through.

The ceremony was magnificent. I loved the way the flames sprung up around them, shielding them from onlookers and making them appear as shadows, yet keeping the ceremony public, so that no one who witnessed it could doubt their love and commitment to one another.

And lovely intimate moment between the two boys at the conclusion of the rite once they were in private once more. Fiery and passionate, yet so full of love – perfect, just like the bond they share.
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I've read them all and I've loved all of them!

I can't wait for Imbolc to come so I can read the last one! :-D
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
sequel to this story please thank you
sunsethill chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is such a lovely series. I would like to suggest that you collect all the one-shots into one story so that it is easier for people to follow the whole progression of this story. The idea of the ritual in this section defeating-as much as possible-the irrational rumors was beautiful.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
sangetsuninichi chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
at long last! a commitment without any doubt.. full of trust! i hope that you'll write something about their wedding day and to show if the people no longer doubt their relationship! happy writing!
funnyducky chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was awesome! The idea was amazing, you have ssome nice muses! Loved it!
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really adore this series. Vulnerable malfoy always makes me squee when harry brings him back!
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
My heart is literally soaring right now- that was so sweet and special! How are you going to top that for the wedding? Seriously?

This story was so perfect! I loved it so freaking much! Can't wait another month for another one :( Oh well, I'll have to wait :( Until then...

aida chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I liked the fact that you posted this on the 21st of December!