Reviews for A Petty Problem In Pentonville
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
""This has been a complete waste of my time. I don't really know what the point of this conversation has been. In fact, at times I have had the distinct impression that this entire dialogue has been constructed solely so that some grammar Nazi can insert as many of his linguistic pet peeves as humanly possible and prove what a superior smartypants he is." Oh my, that's funny!
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love this, I simply love it. First time I read it I couldn't do reviews, so I've come hunting for it again and I am definitely NOT disappointed. Do I detect a tiny hint of self analysis in here? Along with a degree of timey wimey ball of string (rest is transport - maybe in a blue box)? I thought that scene in "Sherlock" was BRILLIANT, and I felt like being very rude to the reviewer who couldn't see the point of it. Someone, I suspect, with a sense of humour that would not appreciate "Yes Minister". Memo to self - go and check on dangling participles. I knew once. Query, did your parents also tend to derail arguments by saying "whom" or "Lisa and I" or "fewer"? Anyway, enough pointless blather, Thank you for the giggle, it was a good idea, done so very well.
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well played.
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is just wonderful, especially the last line. In fact, all of your stories are absolutely top-notch.
Monsieur Prongs chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I like the Belarus reference made at the end, very entertaining. I liked this, it was good. And you've made me use my real account, good job. I congratulate you.

Until Gallifrey is free,

Time Lord Victorious
northerlywind chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ahaha. This me love.

Oh wait...

;)
Jason Layton chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Loves this, sounds like my mother! Jas xx