Reviews for When Uchiha get high
Methods of the Funk chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hilarious! we should let those guys know about this so they can link to it. maybe a little bit more build up to the Itachi punchline would have been good, or even some misdirection to increase the impact. But over all, this was pretty good. Boobies.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great story! has MHX read this? this has earned a place as one of my 5 favorite comedy fanfics
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
that was good for a laugh
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Ok that is the funniest thing I have seen since I woke up last friday.
Author00 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is so fucking funny. I mean fall out of your chair, rolling on the ground funny! Really, you can't make this shit up! You should definitely write a sequel, maybe it could just happen again, or the aftermath, or Itachi.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
please tell me you also did this with itachi?
The Animaniac Dude chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
... you just made me the happiest co-writer I know of. since I don't know any other co-writers, that might not be a big compliment, but you still get massive brownie points. why did I not find out about this story until now? MAAA-JIIIIIIIN!
RE5 forever chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
WTF dude don't not think someone would something like this
oddman5 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was awesome! I hope I can find more stuff like this!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
yay!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OH GOD!ITACHIS STORY NEXT!

characters to use...

Yugao,Anko,Kurenai,Tsunade,Kushina,ect XD
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
ah the wonderful world of so much meds you can't do #$%. i;ve been in the movement boat too it's fun till the dick controlling the world flips it upside down.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
-passed out from laughing too hard- ... X#DDD
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I find this story to be funny ass hell. I wanted to write an omake like this after the exams finished but I guess beat me to the punch Kenta-kun.

It would have been better if Sasuke did a little more nonsensical babbling.