Reviews for Another Year, Another Christmas
Celeste K. Raven chapter 9 . 3/25
This is such a gorgeous story. I've been tempted for a long time to write some fan fiction for The Santa Clause, but I'm kind of intimidated by how many questions the movies leave open (particularly when it comes to how the North Pole is run). Your stories answer those questions effortlessly and in ways that could definitely be cannon. Chapter 6 is my favorite, but 3 is a close second. I love reading about past Santa's that aren't so great. Every time a new Santa questions whether or not they actually want to be Santa I can see Bernard thinking, "WE'RE not sure we want you to be Santa either, dude."

I hope you choose to continue writing chapters. I'm a big fan! :)

Write On!
moonshadow2012 chapter 2 . 1/10
Aw, the feels! I think Bernard took after his dad. Just maybe.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 1/10
Aww :D Poor Bernard! He's always really liked Charlie. He even endorsed the kidnapping thing. I hope that Charlie can be Santa one day and Bernard won't have to be alone.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I like it. Maybe something from the 3rd movie to explain why Curtis was head elf? Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Yay an update! :D awesome chapter!
Jokermask18 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Very nice.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Wow! Great way to start it! Jack can be such a jerk! Great job!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 7 . 11/18/2012

Great chapter!
Jokermask18 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Excellent chapter! I do have an idea,two in fact.
1. Bernard telling Charlie the story of the first Santa.
2. How Bernard met Curtis.
What do you think?
SummerMistedDragon chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Love it!

Maybe do one with Charlie? He and Bernard have always been friends.

Great job!
Jokermask18 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
COOL!
Justbakemehappy3 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Greeeeaaaaaattt story! Bernard is portrayed so well and you're a fantastic writer
Please do more, I'm so hooked!
keacdragon chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh! And definitely love the idea for how Bernard becomes head elf including the last H.E. going mad :] sounds sweet, and I think you'll do it much justice
Look forward to it!