Reviews for Another Year, Another Christmas
Jokermask18 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Very nice.
keacdragon chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Wow! Great way to start it! Jack can be such a jerk! Great job!
keacdragon chapter 7 . 11/18/2012

Great chapter!
Jokermask18 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Excellent chapter! I do have an idea,two in fact.
1. Bernard telling Charlie the story of the first Santa.
2. How Bernard met Curtis.
What do you think?
keacdragon chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Love it!

Maybe do one with Charlie? He and Bernard have always been friends.

Great job!
Jokermask18 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
COOL!
Justbakemehappy3 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Greeeeaaaaaattt story! Bernard is portrayed so well and you're a fantastic writer
Please do more, I'm so hooked!
keacdragon chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh! And definitely love the idea for how Bernard becomes head elf including the last H.E. going mad :] sounds sweet, and I think you'll do it much justice
Look forward to it!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
What an amazing chapter! :] I'm so glad you were hype to get this chapter out, because I am more than still interested in this story! It's so hard to find good Bernard/Santa Clause Fics out there and it makes me so overwhelmingly happy to see writers who are still faithful to this spectacular movie series. I adored how you went into the elf schooling in this chapter and how they *graduate from then on, a very cool insight and is so interesting- I love reading stuff like that, because it shows the author really thought more in depth of how [North Pole] life may work for the character- great stuff. Bernard inventing the yo-yo: I smiled so big when I read that, haha I love it- go Bernard! Way to be creative ;)
Including the little details like Bernard being self conscious without his beret on is awesome as well, we get to know how he's feeling and it's so relatable- I used to wear a knit beanie for my entire 6th grade year and whenever I didn't have it on I felt so exposed. Me and Bernard be feeling the same vibes.
But I just wanted to write you a review and say how much I appreciate you still writing for this story, and I adore every word of it! Would be thrilled if you plan on continuing :]
Lovely story!
I think I'll go back and re read five more times now lol, have a good day!
Rocky Pan chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Wow haha I love it! I can just see quinten and Bernard as students. It really is awesome I love it!
keacdragon chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Love this!
Anon chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I love this whole collection :) The way you write is wonderful, and it's just what I needed to get me into the christmas spirit. I particularly liked the newest one. It'd be very interesting to see more Bernard/Frost interaction. Please, keep doing what you're doing!
Jokermask18 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Very nice! Personally, I hated the third movie but still very nice.

I have a request if this story isn't done in fact two if that's okay.

1. Something ELSE about a past Santa,perhaPS THE FIRST?

that shows how Bernard first became head elf.

Please Pm if you don't mind.

Merry Christmas!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
That...was SO AWESOME!

:D wonderful insight and so well written

The jack frost plot was very cool

This update totally made my day _

Hope to see more soon