Reviews for The Result of a Moment's Private Reflection
theredrobin chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Utterly and incontestably sweet. It's nice to see a little love given to our (slightly) less tempestuous-ridden couple and see what could have happened if only Bingley had come to his senses sooner.

I enjoyed the 2005 film, but I prefer the 1995 adaptation myself. No one can beat that casting-Colin Firth is Darcy indeed-in my eyes.
Katzenpfote chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
cute. but what will darcy and caroline say? (btw Darcy IS David Rintoul from bbc 1980 production, Colin Firth is not big enough not stately enough and not handsome enough in MY humle opinion...)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Lovely! Bingley was wonderful; heart him. Great job done!
zoey26 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wonderful, just wonderful!
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow, quite an active fandom you got here.

Excellent language. Oh, Bingley. Must be rough being so darned good. You just want to smack him upside, and then tenderly kiss it better. And then probably ask him to dance or something.
Artemis Acorn chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Very sweet! It has a natural flow and feels so much like Jane and Bingley that I could envision the scene perfectly. Well done!
Monica chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wonderfully written! I like that Bingley was able to be his own man in this story and also see firsthand what Caroline had written to Jane. Hopefully you will decide to continue but if not, at least you left us with a happy ending and no cliffhanger.
pigtails chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Absolutely lovely! And I like that Charles got to read Caroline's letters for himself and know what lies she was telling. Well done. :)
Leni chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aw, this was lovely! I especially like the part where they discuss Georgiana. Jane and Bingley are both so sweet (sometimes TOO sweet, but then they're love at first sight). Now... what happens to Elizabeth and Darcy in this scenario?

(you know me. I'm obsessed with what ifs)
Missela chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Thank you for sharing your first P&P fic! I liked Bingley's spontaneity!