Reviews for Lest We Forget
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wonderful job! I loved this! It was so sad though; I almost started crying at several points in the story.
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LITTLE HOLLOW!

this was AMAZING and clearly based off of little hollow- which i LOVED.

you are the QUEEN of planet angst, and have a FANTASTIC talent to write. dont u ever doubt that.

amazing. truly amazing.
VictorG chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love this story! it is sooo sweet and sad! {D
valentine142 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Okay I think I managed to kill myself with the bizarre combination of coughing, hiccuping and sobbing I've been doing as I read this. I think it's safe to say the angst has killed me yet again...

I really loved He Lives On as well, I don't know why because they both make me sob like a loon but I guess both this and He Lives On remind me of situations that have happened to me this year, which may explain why my weeping corner is flooded. Like seriously it's not even funny I need to use a dinghy if I want to go cry in there :P

please update Head On Collision soon! x
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was just beautiful. Seriously. I really loved how you captured their emotions. It was fascinating to see them living through this at twenty-six and comparing it to how they reacted at seventeen.

It's interesting how things can change in a matter of months, even weeks. And for me, I know I'm at a different place in my life since I last read "He Lives On." And as a result, I can understand both "He Lives On" and this story better.

I loved this because it serves as a reminder that even bad things happen to good people. Not everyone gets a happy ending, and sometimes the most earth shattering news comes during times of great joy and happiness. I wish it weren't the case, but it's unfortunately reality.

I'm sure One Man Writing Games will love this. It fits "He Lives On" so perfectly, seamlessly.

Wonderful job.
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this.

was.

phenomenal.

ohmygosh i am dead now. everything about this- the JamesAngst, the LoganAngst, EVERYTHING - was so incredible. I felt so bad for James ): the part I hated the most was the breakup, that just tore at my chest. -heartbroken-

But I just really really really really reallly really really loved this :D
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Really good! I am crying right now and i am also cross examining my life. I can't even think what if this happened to me? what would i do? but thank you so much for writing this!
TealMoose chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Really great work on this one :)

My eyes are burning from the sobbing fit that I just went through!

GAHHHH...

I died as soon as that little baby said Jamie.

TOO. CUTE.

Really great work on this, and now i've got to catch up with my little hallow reviews!

Sorry bout that!

Lol. Aways I go.

Great job!
Livin'LaVidaLoki chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
its so good, yet soo sad!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I'm so glad I get to witness the epicness that comes from your friendship with One Man Writing Games. I'm sure she loved this!

It made me sob, you know this already. Bravo :)

Lauren