Reviews for Picture Perfect
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
...Holy crap. That was really deep and really good! I honestly loved it so much that I am faving it.

It's about time someone wrote and made Chad assert himself. Sonny's been walking all over him.
Sunnyvalley too lazy to login chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Omg... I give you 1000 hugs and 1000000 praises for writing this. I came onto fanfiction looking for a fic like this ever since sonny with a choice! And this was the only one that understood! I can't believe how well you portrayed my exact thoughts! Ummm how many times has sonny refused a parachute for Chad? Exactly. Sh would probably take the parachute then apologiz in her I-am-sonny-and-can-do-no-wrong voicand Chad would be like yeah it's fine and then later on sonny would end up breaking up with Chad... Erg it's frustrating :( everyone always complains about Mary Jane characters but the whole of fanfiction and the swac writers have made her into one big perfect Mary Jane... Seriously it's getting old! Can we have a real sonny aplogizes to Chad momen pz?

Anyway ur fic was epic and I can sleep easy now :)

ps: Ive felt this way since he end of prankd Chad was nothing but nice in that episode and what does sonny do at the end? Mmmmm hmmmmmm...

Pm me at sunnyvalley
SaphiraNolaParamore chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Amazing! But please continue and have them make up. I LOVE Channy and hate that they've broken up. Maybe you could write a story about the newx episode New Girl? Please? You are an amazing author please write more stories!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
wow that was sad. aww
WhiteRose6136 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Omg, yes! Finally! This is exactly how I feel and more!

I am so sick of the writers making Sonny this perfect girlfriend who never does anything wrong and making Chad the bad guy. Chad has shown over and over again how much he really does love Sonny. And yes, he does mess up, but Sonny always overreacts and he's forced to make it up to her by doing something big and dangerous. And then the next episode she completely forgets all he's done for her and gets mad all over again. And I'm glad you pointed that out in your story.

It was sad, but long overdue. Her attitudes been annoying me recently too. I like how your story had a good balance. It wasn't Chad just being mean and dumping her. He loves her, he just can't take the making up and breaking up anymore. I like him standing up for himself. The only technical thing I would suggest is using quotation marks to seperate the dialogue from the rest of the story. It just makes it a little easier to read!

Anyways, great job. Can't wait to read more from you!

Until Next Time,

WhiteRose6136
accioCDC chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I read this last night and wanted to tell you how much I agree with you. I hate that Chad is always the one who screws up. I really feel bad for him. I mean, this is the first "real" relationship he's been in, he's bound to make mistakes. Sonny shouldn't break up with him every time that happens. And he's changed so much because of her. It's not fair. Anyways, just wanted to let you know you portrayed all that really well in the story. Great job!
osnapitzange chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMG. This story was AMAZING! They do break up a lot don't they? Heehee. Keep up the good work. :D
whoownsmyheart97 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I'm so glad that you wrote this story and chad wasnt portrayed as a villian,like it has been in the show. sonny often causes what happens and chad is left to take

the loves sonny way to much and sonny doesn't appreciate him at all and she treats him terribly whereas all he try's to do is please well done this story was CHAD
OTP-is-my-middle-name chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This story kinda reminds me of "This love" by Maroon 5... its a sad story too but in a way its best this way :)
Micetta chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
YOU WROTE IT! You're great, Ludo!

Anyways, this fan fiction is AMAZING! A bit sad, of course... but I love it! :D

You're so right. You know, I think the same as you!

Brava! :P
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
You have no idea how much I freaking LOVED this story. One of the best ever. Thank you for finally letting Chad be the good one, since Disney always paints Sonny as perfect. You did an amazing job. Lovelovelove!