Reviews for Yabba Dabba Joes
Quathis chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Sweet ending. Irony mixed with humor. It's been a fun ride this story. I look forward to any other adventures you have to share with us. Thank you. Until next time.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Excellent. Not much more to say, but this was crack made gold. So much so it really wasn't crack at all.

Love the scientist deciding the bullet was better off not found. Love SE and Scarlett's kids seeing the very same dino daddy shot in the museum.

And I want to see more of Yoshi. Unlikely, I know, but... take that Timber. :D
Quathis chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Tag-teaming ninjas vs T-Rex? Yeah, I'd bet on the ninjas too, especially if a loved one is in danger. Laughed hard at how well Tommy has Yoshi trained already. And Destro with T-Rex DNA would be of the utmost bad. Especially when Cobra Commander finds out. Mutant T-Rex. Of. The. Bad.

Got real excited when I saw the double update. Now on to the next chapter. Until next time.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Awwww Yoshi is so cute! Why am I picturing Storm calling Billy with something like "I bet you always wanted a dog... I got something better for you."

Cool battle with the T-Rex, loved every bit of it. Of course, Vipers getting killed just doesn't get old.
Sakura-bell chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
You have just made me the happiest Joe and Dino lover there is! Two chaps in one day! Hell yeah!

I loved the she-Rex battle and all the lovely humor in regards to Tommy and Yoshi. Personally I believe Hawk will love the fact that Tommy has a new pet; that is until Yoshi does something like cornering some poor Greenshirt in the showers. .

Everything in these last two chaps are just perfect and I love the ending. I can just picture Scarlett and Snake putting the kids to bed with the lovely story of going back to the past (otherwise known as How Uncle Tommy Met Yoshi). This was just perfect and I really enjoyed it.
TinySprite chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Interesting how this all gets wrapped up, but I can understand the logic. I love the end bit the best. Could there perhaps be a spin-off fic or two in the works?
general zargon chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Haha, that poor paleontologist, getting confused because of the Joes. I wonder what General Hawk had to say about Storm's pet raptor? I bet he raided Duke's stash of aspirin. _ I'm glad to know you're not dead, so please keep up the excellent work!
TinySprite chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Love this chapter! Only thing is when Beach threatens Destro, it seems like a word or two is missing.
Knives91 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
...you... never mind. I'm not even going there.

Great chapter. The thought of a ninja with a raptor scares the ever living piss out of me. Keep at the writing!
Jack Inqu chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Well, there are certainly worse ways to kill boredom.

That could make for an interesting plotbunny: the adventures of John Random Viper, who somehow miraculously survives his every encounter with the Joe Team. It would definitely be different to see the Joes, especially Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, from the POV of a Viper.

And of course it wouldn't be a time traveling back to the time of the dinosaurs story without a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

So will Tommy get to keep Yoshi? After all, according to Destro, any actions taken by people traveling back in time are already factored in for the present day. Therefore, if Yoshi ends up going back with them, it means that he always did. Besides, it would be worth it just to see the look on the other Joes' faces, not to mention the reactions from any Cobra agents when they realize they are going up against two ninja masters, a wolf, and a raptor.

Poor Duke.

Take care. I look forward to your next update.
Quathis chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I did a little checking, "Dinosaurs" means "Thunder Lizards". "Tyrannosaurus Rex" means "Tyrant Lizard King". But other than that, great job of building up the tension for having an old, smart, hungry T-Rex coming for a meal.

Loved that the ninjas find the oddest animals to bond with, though now I have images of Tommy riding Yoshi into battle with a flamethrower.

Until next time.
N. Ockenfels chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Finally ! Another chapter, you had us starving here ! Though next chapter is probably even better than this one already is. T-Rex vs. Joes - including two ninja with sharp, pointy things: sorry, Rexy, no bet on you. Please do hurry with the next chapter.
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Aaargh, bored ninja. Someone help the rest of the world ;-)! Cute idea to have Tommy train an Iguanodon baby. Though I'm not sure if their parents really cared for their babies. I think some dinosaurs did, but most just left the eggs buried to take care of themselves. No matter, it's just cute.

And it will definitely lift Tommy's bad mood ;-).

And now you've got me all curious about the T-Rex (against Tommy, who will be pretty fast in a bad mood again, I'd say, and Beach)! Oh boy, poor T-Rex.
Sakura-bell chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
This is freaking awesome! I've been checking this fic everyday for weeks and you just delivered the nest Groundhogs day gift ever!

I loved how Scarlett was able to get in some alone time with Snake; "wanna invent fooling around?" that was priceless! Sad about Anthony tho, but hey at least he got to see something no other viper had seen before. Lol

And Storm! OMG he went and adopted a little raptor and named it Yoshi, so cute! (I am reminded not of the videogame version but the Yoshi from the Super Mario Bros movie, was this the imagery you were going for I wonder?) Either way Duke will probably need to be fed Aspirin thru an iv if Tommy somehow manages to bring him home when they leave (can a Dino even cross timelines?)

So I can't wait for the next update and I'm intrigued by the musings of the she-Rex and can't wait to see what happens soon.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Bwah ha ha... "DO NOT TEACH IT TO BITE VIPERS". Storm getting bored and wanting to play with a baby raptor, why do I believe it's going to want to bite Beach with all the other dinos? Also, Viper-With-Poor-Judgement at least got to see Scarlett naked before dying. Ace will kick himself for missing out on the betting pool possibilities of "How many Vipers survive", "Worst way to die", "Deaths by biting vs deaths by clawing". Heh. Love this fic.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »