Reviews for Yabba Dabba Joes
ratchangelam chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is epic awesomeness. :-)
Karama9 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I am LOVING this. I have a weakness for time travel, and the image of Tommy's dad dispatching Destro's agents is absolutely priceless.

Love the skinny turkey, love Beach showing off his booksmarts, even love Destro. Can't wait to read chapter 2!
Knives91 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh dear god... this can only end hilariously. With large amounts of yelling and haggis being consumed. And at least one person wrestling a large reptile.

Most amusing. Pray continue!
aydinbydin chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I'm totally not cackling hysterically and gleefully over this fic. Really. ... ILU and your fics. *_*
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I needed some laughing today. This worked a charm. Loved poor Duke being angry to start things off. Loved Beach with the "skinny annoying turkeys" bit. Loved the turkeys following him too. SS scaring the vipers and Destro offering to bet on how many of the Vipers live through this, extremely funny. Especially since no one takes up on the "All vipers make it" in favor of the small percentage make it. Can't wait for more.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
*snickering loudly* Oh this is just shaping up to be great! Poor dinos, they're not gonna know what hit them! Can't wait for the next chapter!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
storm's right, there's everything wrong with haggis

the joes against dinosaurs is an awesome concept and adoring that destro kept loosing men against the 'annoyingly competent' ancestors of the joes

looking forward to more inevitable hilarity
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6