Reviews for Misfit Toy Hero Squad
BiWiccanPrincess chapter 67 . 9/21
I know it's been a while and your brain space is more than likely different, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find it with in yourself to finish this story. Please!
Ophelia Lake chapter 67 . 2/10
Omg. I just found this and read it in 2 days because I could not stop. Please update. This is amazing and you are truly gifted. Thank you for sharing this amazing story
nzlouise chapter 67 . 9/1/2020
Omfg UPDATE! This is good like fucking great!
lesa.blazer chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Please please please come back and continue
serena527 chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
I really do enjoy reading this story again so I hope you decide to upate it soon
Gwennie49 chapter 66 . 9/7/2016
I so loved this story and i feel so lost to know you'll never finish it. This is so good, Artie would say: Gold.
I hope all will be fine with Rachel and she'll be reunited with Puck and the others.
ceberle chapter 15 . 4/23/2016
j
JaToya chapter 67 . 12/19/2015
This is my second or third read through if this fic and I swear it's still amazing. And while it isn't finished and does end in a cliffhanger, it isn't one of those, will the heroes save the day type cliffhangers because if you've read to that point you're pretty positive that they will. It's more of a will these bad guys be converted to good guys through the power of Glee or will they be foes in need of destroying? And is that ancient Sue from the future or a Sue ancestor that hasn't died yet?

I do wish the author would at least post what happened to make her stop writing. And maybe a summary of what she'd intended to happen for closure, but eh, all good stories leave readers wanting more so really this isn't so different.
JaToya chapter 58 . 12/19/2015
"And you'll know the meaning of Ouch my balls, my motherfucking balls are gone, completely gone soon enough, fucktard," Tina promised.

Oh God, I love this fic. Despite it being abandoned, it's totally worth reading.
Guest chapter 67 . 11/24/2015
OMG I really need to know what happens next! Please update this story and finish it.. I know it's been 3 years but I'm sooooooo curious!
Angie chapter 67 . 10/16/2015
I know you probably don't read these, but please update or at least finish. I just read this for the third time.I need to know how it ends!
samantha chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I think this was awsome to I love supernatural things to. I could read this 1000 times.
Taro chapter 67 . 8/30/2015
I know that it has, well awhile would be an understatement really, but please update soon, if you are still willing, please? I absolutely love this story and would love to read more.
Mei81 chapter 67 . 8/3/2015
Next chapter please? :(
bowtiesandanonfatmocha chapter 67 . 7/9/2015
NOOOOOOOO! IT CANT BE ABANDONED! *sobs quietly* This is such an amazing fic and I've read all 67 chapters in 2 days and I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in forever thanks to your freaking amazing kickass fic. I have read so many abandoned fics and I would hate to add yours to that :( I know you probably won't continue since it has been years but if there is still a chance PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN
2,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »