Reviews for Feelings
desiree.patterson.35 chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
I loved this story it kinda lead up to another story I was reading but on the other hand it was just a down right worthy love story! 3
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This is cute and i like protective edmund toward her but here he got creepy protective just saying
KathleenCaitlyn chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
sooo this was funny...

never thought that cupid would appear in narnia!

your story is queit short, but good, i like'd it and i'm sorry it's over now!

have a nice day, Caitlyn
The Cretin chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
It does seem rushed out there but hey, I like it. Its sweet, it has charm and I think you deserve a hand for this. Kudos. Keep rockin.
Daughter of sea and wisdom chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
I like it, but it feels rushed.
The Cretin chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
Hey I hope yer aunt gets better, hope yer hand heals, and I'm sure you'll get everything straightened out. As for the updates, don't worry. Take yer time and tend to the important things. We'll always be here.
The Cretin chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Well, I've read plenty of darkeness the last couple of days so go ahead and let them have a little happiness. Course, that's just me. This is your story and I'm sure you won't let your readers down. Awesome update. Keep rockin.
Daughter of sea and wisdom chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Awwwww, I wanted Lucy to find out.
The Cretin chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
First off, congradulations to yer teacher. Hope there were no complications and best of luck with yer party. This was a great update. A little shorter than I had hoped but just as good as I have come to expect. As for changing anything, if changing to 1st person helps you along then do it. Use whatever lets your creativity out of the bag. Hope to read more soon.
Glitter Photos chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
another great chapter and good luck with the party!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
The Cretan chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Good interaction. Good dialogue. Overall, good story, period. I actually laughed when she melted Ed's resolved and they kept the wolf. Hope to read more soon. But remember, school comes first OK. Keep rockin.
Follow-The-Nargles chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
What happened? What is going on? What is wrong with lucy? Update soon, so i will stop trying to come up with crazy things i think are going to happen. :)

Really, Update soon.
dramionecametrue chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love it! Can't wait to read more.
The Cretan chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Ah, the good'ol cliffhanger. This was good. You seem to be developing your story rather well. Can't wait to read more. Hope your teeth get better. Keep rockin.