Reviews for The Phantomhive Bride
...Sebastian... …
ichigoarerugi chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
No one says no to Gaston... I mean Alois! I'm laughing so hard right now
leviscravat chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Just started reading this and normally I don't review on the first chapter but...Hetalia references...
Noire Knightmare chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
...France, Southern Italy, Spain, Poland and Lithuania...*slow claps* Awesome references, Author-san (about as awesome as 'zhe awesome Prussia)
TheDevilsKitten chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
This fic was so AMAZING! omg and it was really funny...I laughed so hard I spilled my fruit water during global and got detention rofl
Anyway thank you for writing this it was pretty awesome (:
anarchistrogue chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
This was amazing!
Truly amazing!
No words can describe how much I loved this!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Hetalia references, yaaaay!
steferstheawesome chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
He's damn cute though. And HETALIA! xD
steferstheawesome chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Oh MY. And Claude and Hannah? XD WAIT A SEC. ALOIS IS GONNA BE THE EVIL PRINCE DUDE? (forgot his name, haha) O.o O.o O.o
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
YES. SOMEONE HAS READ THE BOOK. xD Ahahahah, Butler Boy.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
There is a second book "The Princess Bride". It's called "Buttercups's Baby" I think. It would be soooo awesome if you did an adaption of that too! Please?
Hariti12 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Hahhaa I love your A/Ns as much as I look forward to your disclaimers. Lol. You're a very witty person. Hahahah. Hope you had fun playing Draco! Well, moving on. :DD
Hariti12 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I've been searching for a good story in days! Found it! Yeahhhh. Hahahaha. I haven't read the book but I'll read it later. Right now, I find this really interesting. Well, thanks for sharing this story with us. :33
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
This was glorious, magnificent! Pure, unadulterated awesomeness! Okay, so this may come as a surprise but I really liked this fic. Can you tell?

All the references, and who you chose to fill each role, was perfect! My friend linked me this fic because she knew I would love it and she was right! Now I'm going to watch the movie and imagine Black Butler characters (and Gilbert, haha). Now not only can I never watch Titanic the same again, but I will never be able to watch The Princess Bride the same again either. But that's a good thing.
yr1104 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Omg! This was so funny I couldn't keep reading after the Naruto line. I had to leave the web page. Haha.