Reviews for Ancient Languages, Archaeology and Child Psych
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 14 . 1/25
Oh wow this is really thought out.
T. Dunn chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
This was a great story and a terrific way to end it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Annamonk chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Adorable. I love this chapter.
Thanks ever so for writing it.
Kikilia14 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Nice twist- totally enjoyed that.
Annamonk chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Again, I am left begging for more. I love this story. This was delicious. I can't wait for your next update.
Thanks,
Anna
T. Dunn chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter. Poor Giles, the guy cannot get a break from Angel can he. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kikilia14 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Whoa... worth the wait.
Annamonk chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Good show. Loved reading Angel getting a bit of his own medicine. I eagerly await your next update.
Littleotter73 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Finally got a chance to catch up with this story. Very well done, looking forward to more!

Love the cleansing spell and the exploration of Angel's dark side even with the soul.
Kikilia14 chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Interesting chapter. Looking forward to what happens next.
Jhiz chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
hmm, fixing Willow before she comes to the dark side is great but taking her away leaves Buffy at a severe disadvantage against Glory.
Jhiz chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
ah... Angel is causing issues even when he doesn't mean to do so... quite typical for him. Nicely revealed.
Jhiz chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
well, mystery of why is handled. Now they just need to afford the others chances to fix the issue too. I kinda wish the figure had been Spike. I would have loved his take on the whole thing (although him being a kid too would have been hilarious since he would have to admit to kind of respecting Giles even though he kind of hates him too *laugh*)
Jhiz chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
ah... and the reason for the change becomes known... stupid wishes *laugh*
Jhiz chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
hmm, Dawn is normal but the others are not... interesting.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »