Reviews for Tear Away The Mask
rodrice1 chapter 32 . 7/31
Well done! Love it! Please continue to write more LoVe stories. I just found your stories and I'm addicted
I LOVVVVE IT
jerzeygirl87 chapter 31 . 2/9
It was great. However I cringed at the part of Logan telling Duncan to go to Chicago to see Jazmin. I swear this girl is bad news. Can't wait to read the sequels.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 30 . 2/9
Awe. Such a great chapter.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 29 . 2/8
Totally forgiven. Great chapter love how Dick and Wallace played into this too.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 26 . 2/6
Omg I cried sooo much. So good and so sad.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 24 . 2/6
Awe what everyone is thankful for is so cute.

I can't help but get bad vibes from Jazmin. I feel like she's part the Gory thing or something. She just keeps rubbing me the wrong way.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 23 . 2/5
Awe so cute. The amount of LoVe in this chapter is amazing. There talk was just great.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 21 . 2/4
I loved the christening and LoVe in it.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 17 . 2/2
Sooo cute. I love love love Dick and Macs date. So sweet. I can picture it happening.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 2 . 1/31
This is exactly how I would have imagined the show going. I love this so far.
CGandJaz chapter 32 . 9/4/2015
Great story! I just got hooked on VM. I am a MaDi shipper so I'm off to read the sequel. Thanks for sharing your talent...ja
labroussard chapter 32 . 8/31/2015
Loved this story. :)
Shorty1410 chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Hi just wanted to give you a heads up. Zoos are a BIG thing here is Australia (that is where Duncan was hiding) In New South Wales (the state that mollymook and yes that is a real place) has a few zoos around and a huge safari one out west, we just don't have the outback, the outback is 1 to 2 days drive from the coastal area of NSW so it isn't really that close to visit. I thought I would share this with you. As you might have guessed I'm an Australian from NSW and thanks for reading. I really do love your stories I'm rereading them.
funkierebecca chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
I really like this story its like reading a book which i am sure is what you were going for