Reviews for Tear Away The Mask
funkierebecca chapter 13 . 3/10
I really like this story its like reading a book which i am sure is what you were going for
apcaniglia chapter 26 . 2/11
Oh my word. I have never sobbed reading VM as I did reading this chapter. Holy crap. I'm truly a mess...
apcaniglia chapter 25 . 2/11
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Noooooooooo!
apcaniglia chapter 22 . 2/11
Whoof! That was hot!
apcaniglia chapter 21 . 2/11
Favorite chapter yet! I can't stop reading!
apcaniglia chapter 20 . 2/11
I LoVe the time spent with friends. ;) great chapter!
apcaniglia chapter 11 . 2/11
Wonderful chapter, I really enjoyed Dick's pov. Had me chuckling many times. Loved the kiss!
apcaniglia chapter 10 . 2/11
While I am enjoying this story, I am finding the mixed tenses very distracting. Sometimes the verb tenses changes within the same sentence between past and present. I want to keep reading, because I am thoroughly enjoying the tale, but I am finding myself editing it as I go. I think correcting those inconsistencies would really take this fic to the next level. Thank you for sharing your story.
jcampbell943 chapter 26 . 1/1
I just started reading VMars ff and have truly fallen in love with your story, I was going to wait to review until the end but this chapter really hit me. My heart literally broke for the Veronica and Dick in your story, I sobbed uncontrollably the entire chapter! Very very powerful and emotional writing!
c.elder chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
the interchange between Daisy(DD) and Veronica(BB) was priceless "stick figure" indeed! I burst out laughing out loud, and got some curious looks from people. but it was so good, I couldn't help it.
Very good , again
c.elder chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
An amazingly good chapter! Tension;anxiety;emotional;relief; DickVeronica sharing all those events, all of it extremely well written, and very strong.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
You should call this Chapter "Logan finally gets a backbone, and stands up for himself!"
c.elder chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Well done , again! V is completely delusional about how she treats these guys. There is not a single normal guy on the planet who would put up with this behaviour of hers. She is toxic, and the sooner she acknowledges that, and adapts away from all the things she does that cause these awful outcomes, the better person she will be...and happier.
c.elder chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Very interesting to see all the previous chapter from Dick's perspective. He is quite insightful in your hands.
And the build up to his kiss with Mac was beautifully written.
irma66 chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
I loved this story. This is how we love our LoVe, happy and surrounded by their friends & family. Kudos on a job very well done. I am excited to read the rest.