Reviews for Tear Away The Mask
I loooooove LoVe
I'm in love with Logan and Veronica
VioletTailyeour chapter 26 . 5/18
Traumatic chapter. Again a little heavy on the religious stuff. I love the plot though, I can't wait to find out more about Jazmin and her mysterious family.
VioletTailyeour chapter 21 . 5/18
So I'm really enjoying this story so far but this chapter was a little heavy on the church and God and Jesus. It actually took me out of the story a little instead of pulling me deeper in. Other than that, great story so far.
rodrice1 chapter 32 . 7/31/2016
Well done! Love it! Please continue to write more LoVe stories. I just found your stories and I'm addicted
Guest chapter 31 . 6/11/2016
I LOVVVVE IT
jerzeygirl87 chapter 31 . 2/9/2016
It was great. However I cringed at the part of Logan telling Duncan to go to Chicago to see Jazmin. I swear this girl is bad news. Can't wait to read the sequels.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 30 . 2/9/2016
Awe. Such a great chapter.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 29 . 2/8/2016
Totally forgiven. Great chapter love how Dick and Wallace played into this too.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 26 . 2/6/2016
Omg I cried sooo much. So good and so sad.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 24 . 2/6/2016
Awe what everyone is thankful for is so cute.

I can't help but get bad vibes from Jazmin. I feel like she's part the Gory thing or something. She just keeps rubbing me the wrong way.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 23 . 2/5/2016
Awe so cute. The amount of LoVe in this chapter is amazing. There talk was just great.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 21 . 2/4/2016
I loved the christening and LoVe in it.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
Sooo cute. I love love love Dick and Macs date. So sweet. I can picture it happening.
jerzeygirl87 chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
This is exactly how I would have imagined the show going. I love this so far.
CGandJaz chapter 32 . 9/4/2015
Great story! I just got hooked on VM. I am a MaDi shipper so I'm off to read the sequel. Thanks for sharing your talent...ja