Reviews for Need
Cool Person chapter 1 . 4/29
...Well, you did manage to accomplish writing a Watto/Jabba smut story with a plot.. It's very well written, but the smut... Was sorta weird. But pretty good, all things considered.
1124eddie chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Have you ever thought about making more chapters for this?
m chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
good
pronker chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is just perfect - always knew the wings were good for something beside flying.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Damnm you and your sick, deprived mind. I read this out of sheer morbid curiosity. That really was highly disturbing. It was well written though, and you kept both of them fairly in-character, so kudos for that. Seriously though, I need to stop reading things like this before bed.
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow, this was very, very interesting. Needless to say, I never would have expected such a pairing to be portrayed like that, but you pulled it off quite well. Cute, too )
Doctor Strangelove chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow. I was desperately craving some Jabba fanfiction and was disappointed to find that there didn't seem to be much there. I certainly wasn't expecting any Jabba slash, especially not with Watto. That being said, I was very pleasantly surprised by this. I never would've thought of this pairing before, but you make it seem so plausible. And both of them are in character, which is amazing. This was really a great little story.
outruntheavalanche chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Jabba slash? O_o... I know I should be scared, but... *G*
Shezan chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Well! This *is* squicky indeed, but it's also very clever, and you write *much* better dialogue that George Lucas! Very nicely done!

(Small quibble: you betray your earlier Trek fandom when you mention speaking "Standard": in Star Wars they speak "Basic.")

Shezan

group/HP_Fanfic_Recs
Imari chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
That was so...weird I don't know if I'm squicked out or not! Points for creativity.

Jar Kira chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
That was really cute. Now I'm inspired! Heehee.
kris 7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Ummm...It was pretty cool to read, except for the REALLY STRANGE sex part. But, you did warn us. Otherwise, I thought it was interesting.
merlin 1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
need more females
Asillia 2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Why...WHY would you even DECIDE to write something like this?
Varghona 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Why not? :) Seriously, there's a whole galaxy of sexuality out there besides your basic vanilla human-style ("insert tab A into slot B, repeat if necessary"). I thought this was imaginative, well-done, and offered an unexpected look at Jabba and Watto. And I got a giggle at the in-joke about Bail being a popular name.