Reviews for Need
1124eddie chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Have you ever thought about making more chapters for this?
m chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
good
pronker chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is just perfect - always knew the wings were good for something beside flying.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Damnm you and your sick, deprived mind. I read this out of sheer morbid curiosity. That really was highly disturbing. It was well written though, and you kept both of them fairly in-character, so kudos for that. Seriously though, I need to stop reading things like this before bed.
Alex0821 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow, this was very, very interesting. Needless to say, I never would have expected such a pairing to be portrayed like that, but you pulled it off quite well. Cute, too )
Doctor Strangelove chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow. I was desperately craving some Jabba fanfiction and was disappointed to find that there didn't seem to be much there. I certainly wasn't expecting any Jabba slash, especially not with Watto. That being said, I was very pleasantly surprised by this. I never would've thought of this pairing before, but you make it seem so plausible. And both of them are in character, which is amazing. This was really a great little story.
getyourgunready chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Jabba slash? O_o... I know I should be scared, but... *G*
Shezan chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Well! This *is* squicky indeed, but it's also very clever, and you write *much* better dialogue that George Lucas! Very nicely done!

(Small quibble: you betray your earlier Trek fandom when you mention speaking "Standard": in Star Wars they speak "Basic.")

Shezan

group/HP_Fanfic_Recs
Imari chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
That was so...weird I don't know if I'm squicked out or not! Points for creativity.

Jar Kira chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
That was really cute. Now I'm inspired! Heehee.
kris 7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Ummm...It was pretty cool to read, except for the REALLY STRANGE sex part. But, you did warn us. Otherwise, I thought it was interesting.
merlin 1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
need more females
Asillia 2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Why...WHY would you even DECIDE to write something like this?
Varghona 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Why not? :) Seriously, there's a whole galaxy of sexuality out there besides your basic vanilla human-style ("insert tab A into slot B, repeat if necessary"). I thought this was imaginative, well-done, and offered an unexpected look at Jabba and Watto. And I got a giggle at the in-joke about Bail being a popular name.
Carson 2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
um...I shudder to think about the perverted mind that wrote this...and mine, who read it. This just has no application to the Star Wars universe whatsoever. My reaction...WHAT? Read it merely for shock value.