Reviews for Hop On Possible or How Shego Stole Kimness
Cupcak3 Lov3r chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
awesome
PrinceHeero92 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
can I say this made my day,hehe.. this story/poem was awesome! :)
tuxjim chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was almost unbearably cute, somewhat erotic (although not nasty-style) and highly amusing.

Ted Gessel would be proud to have read this parody...that is, if he could get over the envy of NOT having come up with it himself.

It's now on my 'favorite'-s list, and I am 'follow'-ing you to see if your other stories are this good. One more of this quality and I'll be 'upgrading' you to the favorites list.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
the part at the end is so true! great story
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Too. Freaking. Awesome. For. Words.

I am stunned, thrilled, and deeply impressed by this amazing show of talent. Seriously. Words fail me. This goes IMMEDIATELY to Favorites, not passing GO (SheGO?) nor collecting a fee.
MexG2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow This Was Great (:
cressey chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Lmao that was hilarious. And a little sweet at the end. I do think though that Kim would die from an 18 inch dildo. Awesome poem for chuckles. Thanks for sharing your oddity

X em
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Impressive job.
blissfulbluebird chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Omg...this was so freaking hilarious! How I missed this during Christmas I don't have a clue...but it was thoroughly entertaining so I cordially thank you :)
Mamui chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I was skeptical at first because sometimes people do this kind of story because they're lazy but once I actually read it... WOW.

I'm studying poetry at school right now so I'm really digging the rhyming. Thanks for this! I enjoyed it a lot.
queenred12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was epic! hats off to you! i would have never been able to write this! i had to read it out loud cuz it flowed so well
Moose chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is by far most Genius PoemStory I've read in a long time. Great job and I mean a really great job in putting this together.
MelXwp chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was hilarious but it must have been difficult to write. Great story!
Who's-Scruffy-L00king chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was awesome I should have u write my poems for cuz I sure can't rhyme like that!
leo balthazaar chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was funny and awesome nice job