Reviews for I Said No Jim
PolarLuv chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I read this on my break at work and had such a hard time not busting out in laughter! Lol hysterical!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Heehee, naughty Jimmy. Love him so. Awesomesause!
AhMunnaEeChoo chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was hilarious! I want to read more! ]
Phritzie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very humorous, but I note a distinct difference in punctuation.

To lend some (hopefully constructive) criticism:

When normally one would give speech a flavor similar to a punch, you seem to be about essential message.

For instance, "What I didn't say anything." sounds rushed, while, "What? I didn't say anything." is both more grammatically correct and gives the sentence a natural flow. However- everyone reads difference, and since you do not appear to write dialogue the same way you narrate, I don't think it's much of a problem at all.

Keeping in mind the idea that everyone reads differently, it is also quite possible that I am simply crazy and that the flow of a sentence is not dictated entirely by punctuation, but more on personal interpretation.)

Overall, I loved the story and it's entire premise.

So, that's pretty much it, for critiques. The rest was awesome- and my gosh. Spock's ears are like, a wonder of the galaxy. It's no surprise Kirk would want to touch them and/or see what they feel like. :D Good one-shot, and sorry for the essay-review. XD
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
hilarious
Nixing a Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh my gosh, I was scanning the newies and I saw this. To be quite honest, I've never watched Star Trek, nor had much interest in it. But goodness, this was hilarious.

'"Captain I have the information you were looking for however I feel it unwise to broadcast it across the bridge."

Reluctantly Kirk walked back to the science station, the entire time Spock, unblinking, didn't take his eyes off of his captain. Kirk was conscious now of his thoughts and the fact his first officer could read them and tried to focus on something else, namely the information he'd asked for.'

That whole paragraph was a bit confused, but perhaps it has something to do with my lack of Trekkie-ness? DX Anyways, loved this! Definite(sp?) fav!

Nixi