Reviews for Someone to Protect
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awwwww! That was cute! I think everyone needs to have someone to protect, and to have someone to protect them. This does a good job of pointing that out. Great job!
Auror Grangers chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I'm not much of a writer so my reviews tend to be simple but I couldn't leave this one without saying something. I loved it, you captured Reid so perfectly without being so overt about.
nedlovesyou chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Such a cute piece! I loved it. :)
SpemilyFan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I loved this! :) I adore R/P, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I loved this so much, Makes me happy to read it but makes me sad to thing Emily will be leaving soon :(. But their is always fanfic right? :)
dustytiger chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
awwww i loved that heart that was so sweet
baobei chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i like it too, and it works well as a one-shot... but i want more please... sequel? series? :0)
Denise chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That's a good lil story...you have the characterization down really good...that sounds just like Reid and Prentiss...
yaba chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
The relationship between R and P is one of my favorite things about CM too and you addressed it beautifully here. Prentiss' subconscious protectiveness over Reid is something that could also happen in canon and I can see their relationship and the subsequent conversation unravel as easily as you have portrayed it here. I look forward to more from you :)

Yana