Reviews for Attack of the Wereworms
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was a great Halloween story, read it a while ago. The worm imagery totally creeped me out. Great descriptions of the transformations.

I also loved this line:

"Flint and Lady Jaye had a theory that involved architects being sympathetic to the needs of on-base couples, and were, for the third time that week, testing just how plausible that theory was."
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I'm not sure how I missed the story alert for this. This was definitely a whacked out crack fic with a definite gross factor. But considering that there's telepathic twins, Serpentor and what not, not out of the realm of believability. Congrats on making it work.

Poor Stormy. First he goes through all that and then wakes up naked with a bunch of equally naked, unconscious Joes.
Phyr chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was awesome. :3 The nice views afterwords must had made a copy of that security tape a hot commodity. :3 Also I was humming that rhyme about the gooey worm all day! XD Love it!
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is cracktacular.

I mean, the fact that you used wereworms - and it worked, somehow - is pretty spectacular, but then the fact that you managed fanservice on top of that...yikes. That's a tall order. I love it.

Just a note...do tadpoles really make noise at night?
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
An honest to god crack fic if I ever read one! Loved It!
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Were-worms *ROFL*. My god, I really wish I had that much fantasy. I nearly laughed myself sick over that piece.

Tommy panicking is rather cute, poor Snakes really doesn't know how to handle that. Nice to hear a bit more from one of our favourite Greenshirts.
BackInBlackII chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wasnt this a episode on the first run of cartoon G? If it is not, they should use this on the new cool G series and pay you for the plot idea. Major Bludd is my fav Cobra too so good on you for including him! Werd 2 ya momma!
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I choked on my coffee. lol. somehow this doesn't seem so farfetched for G.I. Joe... lol. Too good.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMG. You win. That was absolutely a "unseen" episode from the original series. Excellant set-up, somewhat believable scenarios and abilities(considering you know.. were-worms), all the characters in-character. All around one awesome story!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
T.T OMG

that was scarry!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is made of hilarity, awesome, and win. Also, naked Tommy and Jaye and Flint having sex. Also, naked Tommy. And naked Tommy.

Poor Tommy. Susceptible to timeshift sickness and got (temporarily) turned into a wereworm. We only torment you because we love you, Tommy!

This totally lived up to my anticipation. Awesome. Love you!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is just awesome! It reads almost perfectly like a Sci-Fi original movie, which just fits Joe verse even better for some reason.