Reviews for Christmas Punishment
Flamestar Of BlazingClan chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Nice! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awesome story! I like how there is a heart-warming semi-plot. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I wish they would do a movie about ginny and harry's children at Hogwarts.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
this is good
hlea chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow that was extremely sexy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ok hold up a minute! Where is the rest of the story! Loved the last part!
jen103 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hey, I love it!
Toomanybooks16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Fabulous!
johannasmason chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I don't care how old this is it's still one of my favorites
SilverRose chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing. Please write more.
foreverinbluejeans chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nice!
Maxtaf chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Excellent story! I really liked the naughty role-play between the two of them. Very clearly a lot of love there. All too often, the sex scenes in most fan fiction tends very much towards either the very mundane, or the very extreme. So nice to see a couple in love, just playing.

You might want to get an experienced beta for your next story, however. Experienced, because the things I saw that could use improvement weren't the sort that could be fixed with a spell checker, a dictionary, and a thesaurus. You need an editor, not a proof reader. Your story could use a bit of help with the pacing, and scene construction. And I do mean a bit. Perhaps you could find an experienced author to do this for you. Unfortunately, I need the same beta myself, or I'd offer.

Again, I thought it was excellent and touching scene. I am watching Inuyasha with my kids these days, and I'll read the other stuff you've written once I understand the characters a bit better.

Maxtaf
Weaselredhair chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Is Harry like Ginny master or something! Telling her she needs to be punished. Ordering her around. Honestly! Ginny isn't a slave. I guess it was good overall.
Auror Weasley chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very good, I really enjoyed it. And I loved the ending; especially how she broke the big news to Harry. Keep it up, mate!