Reviews for Maternal Instinct
Tempe4Booth chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
ME THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL
anniece chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
enjoyed this story very much. you put into words what i feel

sam and addison are.
deslil chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
aw it's over. sad. but i loved the ending there are gonna have babies. i'm happy for them.
Antoni chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
So good. There are way to few Addisam fanfictions here. I hope youll update soon because Im really looking forward to the next chapter. :D
Corazon90 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Wow, that was great! Perfect ending to the story.

I love all your fics and hope to read more from you soon! ;-)
LoveandLearn chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I hope you can update this very very very soon. I've been dying to read the chapter with Marion and Addison (and Sam obviously)
jackie202179 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Love it... Addisam are so thud worthy hot... Aww Please Marion need to love Addison... lol
Corazon90 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
That was such a sweet chapter. :-) Loved Addison and Sam teasing each other and Maya being excited to see her dad. She might be married and a mother, but she's still a child really.

And obviously you had to end the chapter there. :-P I can't wait for Addison to 'officially' meet Sam's mom.
Antoni chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Too short! I hope youll update soon :)
Addie-marie chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
love this, please continue to update :D
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
OOOOOH I like this! What a unique premise. Can't wait for more.
jackie202179 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Love it. please update soon
Corazon90 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I just reread this chapter and realized that Sam's mom isn't at all that nice and sweet as I thought. Asking about Addison's husband even though she knows she's with Sam... LOL That's kind of mean. :D
Corazon90 chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Beautiful chapter. :) I didn't expect Sam's mom to know already. But it's a nice surprise and it makes sense that Maya would talk to her about stuff.

I love the happy, carefree Addie/Sam in the end. They are so cute. :)

I can't wait to read about Addie officially meeting Sam's mother as his girlfriend!
deslil chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
i didn't expect his mom to already know. i thought she was gonna be shocked or something. lol. but good for them. so what's gonna happen next? update soon!