Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Honestly Finn is being an ass. Why does he keep stringing Rachel along? I hate to say this but if Jesse is willing and ready I say she should see where it goes. Finn needs to know that if he wants something he has to fight for it. Please update.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Need update. Cannot leave Rachel undecided especially since we all know this friendship with Finn is going to make them closer to being Finchel again.
SammiLoves2Write chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
This was great! UPDATE!
-Sammi
HaleylovesRockNRoll chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
No, please update! PLZ PLZZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
Alex B. Goode chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Keep up the great work.
matchbookjealousy chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Wemma... errr... not a huge fan but you kept it minimal, so that's cool. this is totally reminding me of S1 and its making me extremely happy! keep up your great work, Celtic! :D update again soon!
matchbookjealousy chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
i'm still here, Celtic! and i loved your A/N by the way! :D

i liked this chapter. it totally reminded me of where we were when we left off (with Sue being weirdly nice and Rachel wanting to write a song for glee). i'll probably still go through and skim the other ch's again to catch up but overall, i think this chapter was a good reminder of what was going on. :)

i liked this. Emma and Beiste's reactions were so great! i love this bet! it brings the best humor from Sue! i miss Sue's wit IRL so i'm happy to have it back in literature form here. :)

keep up the great work, Celtic Quill! :D
RockerPrincess83 chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Poor Will. I can only imagine what that dinner will be like for him. Still can't wait to see Finn and everyone's reaction to Jesse coming back. Another great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Lol great chapter. I loved Sue's new kinder version. Will, Emma, and Beiste's reactions alone were priceless. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
noro chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
nice work
FaithfulToLea chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
update soon!
love10134 chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
I love this story update soon like really soon please (: i cant wait to see the reaction of racheal singing the song to finn and i wonder what he is going to think about the jesse thing hope there isnt tention and i hope finn gets back together with racheal (:
faithfultofinchel chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
update soon
noro chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
keep up the nice work
Every Other Memory chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
You do a really good job catching the character's personalities in this story. It truly impressive, not many authors can do that. you have a great imagination on details. It feels like reading the script for an episode and I can hear the actors voices in my head. Keep writing!