Reviews for The Slave of His Life
evilgoddess1990 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
*squee* this is a amazing story!
please update soon!

-evilgoddess1990 loves yah
bluecandy145 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Love the story. Hope you update soon!
sarah chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
I'm so sorry I didn't notice your update sooner. I am so thrilled you used my suggestion! I LOVE your writing!
Kaydee chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Yes! Finally! Ive been waiting for a new chapter for the longest! And I love it:)) please try to update faster! Hope you have some yummy Sasu-Naru action planned for the next chappie! XD
mountaingirl47 chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Sleeping in a bathtub is never a good idea! I have a feeling that Sasuke isn't going to be as nice as he was planning once he finds Naruto that way!
isis-yolly chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Love this!
danceofflame7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Um, just so you know, the French is not right. I've corrected it for you below:

Je n'aime pas les chats. Mais j'aime les chiens! Et tu?
Si, je les aime aussi… Pour-quoi?
C’est vrai! Oh, mais où sont Hinata et Kiba?
Ils sont avec moi.
Je m’éxcuse.

Just FYI. All the same, this is an interesting story!
skorpina18 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Finally! I waited for this too long,but it was worth it! Keep it up,I don't know how long I can wait for the next one!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
naru, you really don't know how you affect sasuke, don't you?*smirk*

hope you'll update soon;]
TheNickoftime chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
does Sasuke ever get his comeuppance?
like i know that this was meant to be sexy but i actually cried at naruto's situation, like seriously choking up especially when sasuke got physically violent and i just wish that Naruto would i dunno hate him, return home and then sasuke would have to try and actually win him back. I don't really know how you planned this story tbh, i just wanted to let you know my opinion on it. It just seems like Sasuke's a bastard and i think he should suffer a bit, cause what he's doing is just shy of rape, and thats not cool. Sorry about the negativity of my comment, but just take it as constructive criticism if you will.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Can't wait till next update ! This was hot ;D ! Bye
HisInternalBeauty chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
ahh! smexyness, can't wait for the next chapter! hurry!
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Oh no! Sasukes gonna be mad isn't he!? D:
mountaingirl47 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Oh no! Nope! Don't do it! By the way, I perfectly pictured Naruto in that outfit and about squealed! I was so hoping that Sasuke would come in early! And the water sprinklers! That just made it even better! Good thing Sasuke is possessive of his Naruto!
marianamystery chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
I'm sorry, but this is already too much kinkyness for me... I can't read this anymore, it's too much...