Reviews for Mary, Did You Know?
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This was a really nice story
! However one thing did confuse me, the disciple ypu call Paul, is it jus a made up Paul, or the Paul from the bible, because the Paul from the Bible wasn't a disciple until after Jesus' death and resurrection, he actually persecuted the christians until God spoke to him. But overall I really liked it!
JesusFreakLivingforHim chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Beautiful story. 3
Puritina chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was really deep and well written. I really enjoyed it.
Alexine chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You have talent. I was really pulled into reading this story. My only advice is to expand on the shepherds and the wise men's visit. These two visits were very much part of the miracle, I would have like to see more.

Also, I would love to see more Bible stories from you!
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
kickint14's review chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was a fantastic story, I enjoyed it very much. When I saw the title I thought if the song u quoted. I just heard it about 2 weeeks before christmas at a mall. God Bless you and keep writing more stories like this.

P.S I am also keeping up with "Glory of a Hero", which is amazing!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh wow, this was simply amazing! This was a beautiful story, wonderful, brilliant, sweet and awesome job! :) You truly wrote this very well, portraying everyone how I think they would be thinking and acting. Brilliant, wonderful amazing job!

God bless, and thank you for writing this! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
purple389 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Tindle chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I lovethat song!
4 the dragon hearted girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is amazing! I cried at the end and I very rarely cry its beautiful. Have an amazing Christmas and God bless you!