Reviews for Negima: The Mage and the Gunslinger
jaelin910 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
while none of this fic has been absolutely horrible, not much seems to be all that good either...
WolfGear chapter 68 . 2/25/2012
Ok its strange to review my own chapter, but BetterReadCritic you didn't leave a reply option so maybe you'll see this, if not doesn't matter anyways. first off sorry you wasted two hours of your time reading my story, second I know my grammer and spelling is bad just look at my naruto stories I almost gagged I wrote it! I just do this for fun nothing else, I'll try to improve on my work, but writing isn't my career choice its a hobby. I don't really review my own chapters I know I should but I don't unless I know theres a big problem. I'll emit right now is this story has kind of gotten off track how I orginally invisioned it, and now I'm just rolling with it.
BetterReadCritic chapter 68 . 2/25/2012
Okay, I've read this story for about 2 hours and I'm freaking pissed off with your language, grammer, and copyrighted tidbits. I looked through your information page, and your old enough to spell and use correct grammer.

I encourage you to really look into the spell-check and check out a language tutor. I also encourage you to read over the Fanfiction rules & guidelines.

I'm also expecting that in the future you actually pay attention to what you're writing, doing, and organizing your story than rewritiing what's already there in the writing works.

This book's potential right now is a 4.5...needs improvement.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
Hahaha! I thought this was Negi, not Kurohime!

Man I love that one.
Ace chapter 67 . 1/27/2012
Wow! That was good! Liked how jack punched john in the face! So worth the wait!
Mr.BigRed chapter 66 . 1/21/2012
Holy shit! When I got to this chapter, I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe it stops! You gotta write more!
Ace chapter 66 . 1/21/2012
Man! You gotta write more! This story is excellent!
raveman2 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Konaka would look great in a Texas outfit. It's going great I'm enjoying it.
The 10th Wand chapter 38 . 8/31/2011
Great story, P.S. that omake is terrible XD poor Negi that had me rolling.
loginanout chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Busy day for Jack
loginanout chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
good chapter
loginanout chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Tsukuyomi dead I wonder how that will efect the future?
loginanout chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
nice fights
loginanout chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
yeah next chapter Kotaro
loginanout chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
This might be a filler as you said but it was a really good chapter