Reviews for Cruel Intentions
deansbitch chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
wheres the next chapter? I'm so intrigued...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
where is chapter 4? and chapter 3 had a lot of typing errors...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Another one, I hope the next chapter is on it's way!
Natali chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
just found the story... loved it! Hope you update soon.. would love to see some more action going on between Melissa and Dean :)
Gigglezs chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
GREAT STORY, hope theirs more to come
sam and dean crazy ass wrench chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
poor melissa is in trouble dean not going to back down thanks so much for updating this girls you so rock amazingly well written im so excited to see what dean has up his sleave in the next chapter please update this when you can i so need more:)
AmyLee22 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Love love love!

Dean is so bad I love it ) will he get to her again?

I can't wait to find out!
Fay chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Love it lots!
adaddario chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Nice...Will Melissa actually give in to Dean?
no accout yet chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Dean makes being bad look so good! I think Melissa might have a few words for him. Does jim know what happened between her and Dean. Please update. I want more!
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Oh Dean you bad boy! But hey he can take advantage of me any day ;) awesome chapter guys. Love it so update!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I hope Melissa gives him a hard time and yells at him.
Starry-Nights-ais chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I love it! It's a very Dean way for this all to happen! But Dean should really leave the poor girl's purple thong alone! LOL!

She had to have been hurt real bad when he didn't even simply call after he left. Or write a letter... wait, that's not a Dean thing to do. But she gave herself completely to him which totally goes against everything she had been taught.

I have to say though I like the way she handled herself around Dean in the present day. Tried to keep it friendly because he probably wouldn't be there long anyway, yet at a distance...which Dean quickly closed and eliminated that distance she set. When she was being polite to him while he blatantly hit on her in the kitchen, the phrase came to mind 'Kill 'em with kindness.'

She may have learned from her mistakes, but that doesn't mean that her body isn't willing to completely give into him again.

Sam is as always the voice of reason with: "Would you stop Dean. We are here to get information not to get laid. ..."

Oh crap! A bet! And BOTH brothers are in on it! Aye holy Pastor Jim and Chuck! This could go horribly bad for all involved!

BUT WE ALL LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
lol Dean is so bad, but i still love him. I really liked the second chapter, this story is going to be great i can just tell. I still think Melissa is going to cuss him out, slap him or something soon lol
Miss E Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great first chapter. Poor Melissa, i hope she isn't as shy now and will tell Dean off. Even though i love Dean, sometimes he needs to be cussed out lol. Off to read the next chapter :)