Reviews for Comforted
gatehead81 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Aw :) There really is something about this one. Comforted indeed...and how! Nice work. I enjoyed the fine balance between angst and romance in this one. Does make me wonder how they would face the morning though. I can't help but feel that when Helen wakes up that Nikola may well be gone. Only to save her from embarrassment of course! And nothing more would be said about it until she had the chance to return the favour...*waggles eyebrows!*
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Nikola was so sweet!
merzedez chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
im asking my self is this story from expireance or are u just that good at creativity? i loved it it was Awsome.
Yamiinsane chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Loved it!

Absolutely Loved It!

Well done! :D

Yamiinsane
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
they are so good together so naughty

maria
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hey there,

Almost Christmas and we get this for a treat. :-D YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY *Throws up brightly colored paper and bows in happiness*

GREAT work, STUPENDOUS! More, more, more...

OH did I say MORE yet? ;)
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh this was lovely, really liked this story though you hurt Helen...but if it gets this results, maybe...no, no - still don't like Helen being hurt. But it really was a treat, Nikola taking advantage of her - and she let him. I think even in her battered state Helen would've find a way to say no if she didn't want it - and I think Nikola would've listened to her...and I'm rambling again (argh, not fully awake yet, need my morning caffeine fix :D).

Anyway, fantastic story - a sequel would be great! Pretty please? :)
colcarter chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
sequel!sequel!sequel!

please!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Very naughty Nikola, taking advantage of her like that lol. Not that I for a moment think she was really being taken advantage of.

I do want more however :)
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/21/2010