Reviews for Happy Birthday, Kagamines!
lilly chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
it's so romantic
Awesome D.T chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
This fic was so cuttttteeeeeeeeeeee! It had all three of my favorite Vocaloid couples and the humor was just so nice!
CHECK PROFILE FOR NEW ACCOUNT chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This was so funny! Haha...

I agree, never let Rin near fire.

SweetBeast
choco chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
LOOOOOL xDD

It's really, really nice! And i agree w/ all the pairs, too! X3 i rly LOL'd,btw~

But aww,it ended Dx still, a nice one to read! :)
LaCieGarden chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
your fic is great, congratulations, love LenxMiku.
Nerumi H chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Aaaaand that's the moral of the story~!

Neru and Mikuo :D cute pairing! I haven't seen it anywhere else.

I wanna be invited to their birthday next year XD maybe then my chances of romance with one of them shall be more achievable :P

Write more Vocaloid fics~! 3
Nerumi H chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Lmao! Kaito, that was rude, 'you have a flat chest.' I haven't ever seen that pairing before (i am allllll for the strange pairing of RinXLuke in my mind) but this fanfic gives me a good intro to it :)

You were right about being the most sucessful 12 year old on this site and so keep up the awesome (and cute and funny) work on your fanfics :)
hopexescaliber chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
kawaii but i really wished that it was a fully miku x len lolz!
Taku-yaki chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Holy crap! Never let me near fire either. I like to burn things :3
Taku-yaki chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Ahahaha, Kaito forgot to say "Happy Birthday" to Rin.
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
LOL Go Miku!
Koshka-Pesnya chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Happy Birthday Kagamines! lol! I should have expected the fire thing...oh my Rin...you shall never be near fire unless you have a fire extiguisher with you -.-
Koshka-Pesnya chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
awww that was sweet too! Kaito you idiot! xD I love how Rin sees the world, it's actually really funny, like Len with the speed of a cheetah! That craked me up! xDDD
Koshka-Pesnya chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
awww that was so sweet! lol Miku's thoughts xDDD I would've thought the same thing Miku... -3-
narcotic-lullaby chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Ohh, the presonality you portrayed in all of the characters was perfect! It was fluffy, and I love that :3 And I also think that the whole LenXMiku and RinXKaito thing is perfect x3 Keep writing awesome fics! x3