Reviews for Mistress Rosalie
milagglad chapter 34 . 6/11
I like
EvanStorm chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
Great story, thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/10/2012
so good i loved it you should keep writing your really good at writing these stories any advice you can give me? also how do you post stories on here im confused lol get back to me ont hat
areyna chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
no pregnant nope
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
I can't believe Bella took Rosalie back! What has she done to prove that she loves Bella?!
pizzahungry chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Wow I never would have guessed you could write romance this .
Lunaris-wind chapter 34 . 8/31/2012
Ch. 19-21 bothered me, and in some ways seemed out of place with the story. Aside from that, this was a very enjoyable and distracting read. Good job, and thank you for writing it.
irelandk chapter 34 . 7/30/2012
Koona chapter 34 . 7/18/2012
Awesome, one of the best Twilight fics I've read in a while. This story had everything in balance including smut, drama romance and character development, which made or an altogether amazing journey. I really glad I finally took the plunge and read this story the ending, along with its perfectly satisfying epilogue, left my with just the right amount of closure while still giving insight into Bella and Rosalie's future. Well done Nerdette and good luck on your next writing projects! :)
Koona chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
This was such a sad part, I actually almost cried, which is a rarity for me most of the time. I do think you should have done this chapter from Rosalie's POV because, although I don't have a problem with Edward's POV (you wrote it quite well), I think having Rosalie's perspective would have had more emotional impact. In any case, I continue to enjoy your story immensely, well done! :)
Koona chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
This is really an awesome story so far and even though I was skeptical about it at first, I'm most certainly enjoying it now. It amazes me how incredibly hot this story is, but it's also quite romantic in spots, these two elements are mixed very nicely in this story. I'm off to read the rest now, well done and please keep up the epic writing. :)
A2463 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Love it!
benny chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Yikes! im telling my mom.
wolfsavior chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oops sorry mommy.
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 34 . 12/19/2011
Please please please make a sequel! This is such a good story! Definitely my favorite on fanfiction!