Reviews for Semper Fidelis
SunBinamra chapter 13 . 5/8
I've never considered a real friendship between Anthea and John before, and I can't imagine why. This was brilliant! Honestly, I enjoyed those two and their friendship more than I enjoyed the romance, which is unusual for me. Great work!
Very nicely written. An excellent and thoroughly gripping story. Thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us. Anthea, especially, was a wonderful character to learn more about in this fic. I found your characterization of her unique and intriguing.
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 2/11
Loved this! :-D
Numerics chapter 13 . 2/8
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. My favorite parts were a tie between John and Jane’s characterization, and their relationship with each other; how they interacted, the inside jokes, and the teamwork. I loved it.
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. I think my favorite parts were a tie between John and Jane’s characterization, and their relationship, how they interacted with each other, the inside jokes and amazing teamwork.
KaterinaRedbird chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Wow! It's been a long time since I binge read a fanfiction, but this was so worth it! Amazing!
Sylcian Sph Legacy chapter 13 . 1/17/2017
Wow. This. Is. Amazing.
I love this story !
Asilakin122 chapter 13 . 1/4/2017
I'm a sucker for Angst which Is why I selected this book in the first place. but just wow. It's better than I imagined
Asilakin122 chapter 13 . 1/4/2017
whoa.
NikaJ chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
I absolutely loved this story. It's really imaginative. I really liked the relationship between John and Rosy(Jane/Anthea/...) :D and epilogue is just epic. I truly enjoyed reading this, so thank you. NJ
EvilDime chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
Still absolutely riveting on the ...th readthrough (I don't even know how often I've read this).
Ma13 chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
This is the most amazingly written peice of Sherlock fanfic that I have ever read. I LOVE John and Anthea's friendship and their relationships with their Holmes brothers. Your characterization was flawless and I stayed up late reading this (and some of your other stories). You're awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
I've honestly read this about a billion times now, and it's still addictively brilliant!
chickenslovebone chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
This was a great story. I loved Anthea and how all the characters interacted.
Icetail1r chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
This journey has been so amazing. I absolutely love that you've brought my favourite character (John) and a character that I feel has so much potential yet no one seems to notice her (Anthea) together. It's always nice for John to have hidden depths and their dynamic is so well written and sticks to their character. I thank you so much for sharing this story, I have a feeling that it's going to be one that I come back to a lot. ~Icetail