Reviews for Semper Fidelis
chickenslovebone chapter 13 . 5/20
This was a great story. I loved Anthea and how all the characters interacted.
Icetail1r chapter 13 . 5/6
This journey has been so amazing. I absolutely love that you've brought my favourite character (John) and a character that I feel has so much potential yet no one seems to notice her (Anthea) together. It's always nice for John to have hidden depths and their dynamic is so well written and sticks to their character. I thank you so much for sharing this story, I have a feeling that it's going to be one that I come back to a lot. ~Icetail
Mira chapter 1 . 4/13
WOW. What just happened to me? I just finished this beautiful, extraordinary story. Let me state this right out: I am Holmes-focused in everything I read, only really taking notice of Mycroft, Sherlock, John and sometimes Lestrade. So, the fact that every word Avra and Anthea (never calling her Jane) spoke tugged on me just as much as any of the others... and I have to say my favorite thing you did in that entire story, much as all of it was spectacular, was having John (mild-mannered army doctor, crack shot, almost disturbingly loyal, steady John Hamish Watson) be the one to take down Moriarty. I just... literally cannot say enough about this story. You've turned mildly badass Doctor Captain John Watson into the most amazing and surprising character I have had the luck to read fanfiction about. You, my friend, are a beautiful human being.
~Mira Solara
Aki chapter 13 . 3/20
Wonderful! I love Mycroft/Anthea fanfiction - she's such a blank slate in the series, perfect for any imaginative backstory and personality. And Mycroft is... Well Mr. Gatiss has made me come to love the character in the television series that I had previously found boorish and lazy in the books. I'm glad that your M-rating was for Moriarty-induced violence rather than smut; having an action-adventure fanfiction like this could easily have been an episode in the show (were Sherlock/John an actual item). John was especially awesome and such a kick ass mofo.
Raytu17 chapter 13 . 3/4
I have to say that this is one of the best and most realistic fanfiction stories that I have ever read. Best John, Best Anthea and realistic ending. Bravo!
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 1/18
So, amazing story! Loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 1/18
Awww, their friendship is adorable.
MADStar529 chapter 7 . 1/18
John and Anthea are just so badass. They did it all themselves with help from Avra. That is awesome.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 1/18
Mycroft and Sherlock are idiots and their mom is awesome.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 1/18
Ugh hate Moriarty!
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 1/18
Loving Anthea and John being friends and John's nickname for her is adorable.
Hotaru-oneesan chapter 1 . 1/16
I love BAMF John! Seriously brilliant fic:)
Debby Bacellar chapter 13 . 1/7
Foi lindo!
Debby Bacellar chapter 8 . 1/7
Fantástico demais!
Debby Bacellar chapter 6 . 1/7
Oh meu Senhor! Como assim? Por favor, John não merece esse sofrimento!