Reviews for Walkabout
Cjonwalrus chapter 11 . 3/21
A couple years later this fic series is still the best of it's kind. I probably never would have gotten around to reading/ watching any of the various manga/ shows you touched in the Grande Tour if I hadn't seen them here. I hope you return to this universe someday.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 1/28
Well, Ranma has allies, so it wont' be that easy.
Malix2 chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Really excellent series. A few points here and there I didn't like, but that was more personal view than anything that would make it a bad story. I can see how those things I didn't like were somewhat necessary for the story you were going for. All in all a good job.
Racke chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
I'm semi-guessing that this is the end for the Grand Tour series, which is a mixture of satisfaction (a good end) and a whiny kind of longing (I want to read more).

It has been a very pleasant ride with this series, barely allowing me to do anything but read this (which is unusual because I have the attention-span of a goldfish), and enjoying every minute of it. The hardships were tough, the laughter was genuine, the characters were people, and the plot continued ever-forward. It's really been a most wonderful read.
Error4North chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Great work, I had an excellent time reading this.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
I've been reading your series for the past few days. I have to say, this is a gem of a mega-crossover, which has not been attempted or succeeded ever before. I have to ask, will you ever continue this?
jgkitarel chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Ranma's journeys have only just begun for him and I can see the TSAB, along with the various Earth-side alphabet soup organizations occasionally requesting his assistance. After all, he doesn't have to necessarily stay on Earth, especially if he run into something dirtside that takes him offworld only to be dropped back when he is done.
Sdarian chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
This series was good. I admit that I liked the first three a bit more then this one, but I still enjoyed it.

Good luck on writing more!
SirRealism chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Is it wrong that I'm rooting for the stalker? At least she has a better reason for liking him than, "said I was cute," "beat me in a fight," or "I like having a punching bag around."
The Ranmazon chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Good story but I hope there's another sqeual in the works
Princess Asuna chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
nice story i loved it. I was kinda disappointed bond and friends didst learn why Nanoha was called the "white devil" i had honestly hoped to see her kick their collective asses lol. Anyways i hope for yet another story continuation soon (hopefully like this one without star trek stuff XD.) AS for ideas for the next story, you could just do a simple telling of Ranma's travels. or do something with Ryoga maybe. I would suggest a story with Fate and Nanoha's kids meeting up with Ranma's kid but he don't have one yet lol Anyways i wish you the best in future stories from you keep up the awesome work
James Axelrad chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
A ton of fun. i have high hopes for more at some point.
Vandenbz chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Wow, Ranma certainly got the short end of the stick when it came to his fiancee situation in this story. He did what had to be done, sucked that everyone decided to take a chunk out of him for it. Cologne was especially cruel. I'm hoping more than anything that things turn around for Ranma in the next arc when you eventually start it.

Loved how you turned Ranma's dojo into a regular flock of wolves with all the different spy groups. It was a nice surprise to see James Bond be part of it. I enjoyed seeing Bond actually find love again thanks to Kia, I wish them the best of luck in that regard. Interesting styles of fighting the spies have, even mixing it up with gadgets to throw the opponent off-guard. Kendra was plain nuts from what I read, I can only imagine what would have happened if Ranma hadn't killed her in time. You'd think those who disapproved of what he had to do would be more grateful they all didn't die.

All in all I have loved the series all the way through. Looking forward to what'll happen in the future for Ranma, hopefully something that'll truly turn things around for him. Keep up the great work!
Raynze76 chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Great story i really enjoyed reading it as well as the other one that was before this one
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
I just found this series yesterday (from a mention in Bissek's White Devil of Konoha), and I want to say I greatly enjoyed reading them. Thank you and I look forward to reading the next one if you come up with something.