Reviews for Beyond Family
2000Aerobars chapter 15 . 11/24
Does he have invisibility too? Oh boy, Skinner'll need a bucket of paint.

I loved the Hyde section, you captured his personality perfectly. I'll have to remember that for my own story. Despite it all, I couldn't help but laugh at most of this. You're amazing! I liked all the Extraordinary reference things you put in there too XD Excellent job XD
general zargon chapter 15 . 11/22
Thank you for continuing this story, and I enjoyed this new chapter. I liked how you wrote the characters and went into what they were thinking. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
2000Aerobars chapter 14 . 10/30
You. must. UPDATE! I think I need to go to Bedlam the way this story has me. It's incredible, I probably wont sleep tonight for excitement. It's been a long time since a story did that to me '

so again, I cover your story in lavender and can't wait for a finale! ;D XD
2000Aerobars chapter 13 . 10/30
I have tears in my eyes from Sawyer and Quatermain. A pulled muscle from laughing at Skinner and heartache for Jekyll. You are a truly gifted writer :)
2000Aerobars chapter 12 . 10/30
Common misconception, Hyena's don't scavenge :3 Lionesses scavenge more than hyena's, so well done for not falling into the trap. The way you introduced Quatermain was just mind blowing. It might help with my story, as that was a part I was stumped on (Don't worry, I wont copy :3)

but yes, Wow. I'm sure I feinted with excitement at some point, but you really are the best!
2000Aerobars chapter 11 . 10/30
Why didn't Skinner tell her? When's the lovely little reunion? OMG, this is better than I ever could have imagined XD And my imagination has a heck of wide range XD
2000Aerobars chapter 10 . 10/30
Skinner, get him! ram that jewellery down his throat! ok, maybe a little extreme, but I'm really getting into this. XD

There's only one thing you missed. Nemo loves his crew like family. He'd be heartbroken at losing some of them, none the less, amazing!
2000Aerobars chapter 9 . 10/30
If anyone was to see how crazy and excited I was when reading this, I'd be locked up without a doubt. I have never been so hyper in my life. I love you for writing this story! You are a legend! If anyone says differently, I will personally turn into de and face 'em The structure to this story is quite amazing, not to mention those agonising, yet epic cliff hangers. You must write more LXG stories. These are phenomenal!
2000Aerobars chapter 8 . 10/30
Peridot, my birthstone. No wonder I'm good at sleeping. I have a hobby of collecting gemstones the colours of the gems being easier than the alphabet. Judging by the properties of the gems and the and blue colour, i'd say the bracelets were made of rubies and aquamarines. Hence the reason Skinner heard the voice. You really have done your research! WOW!
2000Aerobars chapter 7 . 10/30
Charlotte can't give up! Don't do it!

I like how you made Mina become more irritated in the sunlight. It's nice that you put so much extra thought into your stories, so a extra well done for that. I expect I know what will be coming next, the foreshadowing and little hints are mixed in very well.

Incredible, as usual :)
2000Aerobars chapter 6 . 10/30
I loved the little descriptions of the characters and it's clever how Rasul just thought Skinner was an albino. The tension is rising, and it appears Rasul can be rather mischievous. Fantastic work, and how Rasul speaks - how he speaks in riddles in brilliantly done. This is now definitely my favourite book XD
2000Aerobars chapter 5 . 10/30
I need to hat gem into school and hope there are lots of days off XD

The relationship between Rodney and Charlotte is very very sweet. see how this works out and I like the extra info. Excellent work a usual. This is becoming one of my favourite stories by far XD
Comic Chameleon chapter 14 . 9/28
I am a long-time Skinner fanatic, and goodness, you have done him justice. A friend recommended this to me, and I've spent every spare moment trying to read through it all since! You capture the characters' personalities beautifully, and Rodney's backstory is just beautiful.
And good god, you do your research! I consider myself a bit obsessed with accuracy, but boy, you take the cake! Fantastic job! I can't wait to see the rest!
GeorgyannWayson chapter 1 . 5/30
Hi there :) sorry to say that I'm totally canon blind to LXG, so please excuse me for any misunderstandings that I may have here! Let's get started, shall we?

So far, the thing that has caught my attention and held it so firmly is your dialogue all throughout this chapter. I know you wrote in your AN that you weren't sure about accents and things, but you know what, I feel a lot of personality coming out just from what you've got here. There's a really relaxed, casual feel with Tom and the invisible man here in the first section, it's something that you feel from two people that have known each other for a long time and I like how even to me, it feels so natural. I think my favorite line was here: [you can change a name as easily as a cornered tailor can lie]. I'm not sure if it's canon to have witty things like this said, but I think it's very nice nonetheless :)

The meeting with all the members of the League at dinner was very well done and I think what I liked about it the most was getting a sense of everyone's distinct personalities in one scene, which is hard to do IMO. You've done a really great job really getting down interactions between the different characters, especially Mina and her different comments and even Skinner, too. The only thing that I felt kinda slowed things down was having a dialogue tag after every single thing that was said. I'm sure that you did that more to make sure that the reader knew who was talking and such, but to me, it felt a bit excessive and heavy. YMMV on that regard, though!

For the most part, your SPaG is great, but you do have some tags written wrong, such as here with: ["I would love to," she nodded...] since the tag that comes after the dialogue is an action, there needed to be a period after [to]. There's also an instance where I believe the tag BEFORE your dialogue was wrong, too. It's here: [Sawyer frowned slightly at him, "Nemo..."] I think there should be a period after [him]. I don't think it takes away from the story overall, but it's something to come back and look at if you ever have the time!

Who is Charlotte indeed? I hope to come back and find out about that soon! Thank you so very much for writing!
2000Aerobars chapter 4 . 5/12
OMG, you even checked maps for info?! Holy smokes, where do you get this info from already? XD

I love what you've done to Skinner. Apart from he probably cant walk in a straight line now lol.

Still, loved it and now I really wish Hyde had tied his spine into a knot.

Great job XD