Reviews for Beyond Family
InvisibleVamp14 chapter 15 . 3/19
This is awesome!
Panic chapter 15 . 1/4
Hello, I'm still faithfully following this story, so don't worry about loosing one of your readers.

As usual, excellent characterisation and dialogue. I loved reading Edward's musing's on both Mina and his place in the League. Also, thanks so much for making Charlotte a character with a backbone, and not some damsel in distress. We saw her spunk in earlier chapters, and it's nice to see it again.

I can't wait to have her figure out Skinner is her brother . . . I don't think he'll tell her himself though.

Thanks for the update!
2000Aerobars chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
Does he have invisibility too? Oh boy, Skinner'll need a bucket of paint.

I loved the Hyde section, you captured his personality perfectly. I'll have to remember that for my own story. Despite it all, I couldn't help but laugh at most of this. You're amazing! I liked all the Extraordinary reference things you put in there too XD Excellent job XD
general zargon chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
Thank you for continuing this story, and I enjoyed this new chapter. I liked how you wrote the characters and went into what they were thinking. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
2000Aerobars chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
You. must. UPDATE! I think I need to go to Bedlam the way this story has me. It's incredible, I probably wont sleep tonight for excitement. It's been a long time since a story did that to me '

so again, I cover your story in lavender and can't wait for a finale! ;D XD
2000Aerobars chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
I have tears in my eyes from Sawyer and Quatermain. A pulled muscle from laughing at Skinner and heartache for Jekyll. You are a truly gifted writer :)
2000Aerobars chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Common misconception, Hyena's don't scavenge :3 Lionesses scavenge more than hyena's, so well done for not falling into the trap. The way you introduced Quatermain was just mind blowing. It might help with my story, as that was a part I was stumped on (Don't worry, I wont copy :3)

but yes, Wow. I'm sure I feinted with excitement at some point, but you really are the best!
2000Aerobars chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
Why didn't Skinner tell her? When's the lovely little reunion? OMG, this is better than I ever could have imagined XD And my imagination has a heck of wide range XD
2000Aerobars chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Skinner, get him! ram that jewellery down his throat! ok, maybe a little extreme, but I'm really getting into this. XD

There's only one thing you missed. Nemo loves his crew like family. He'd be heartbroken at losing some of them, none the less, amazing!
2000Aerobars chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
If anyone was to see how crazy and excited I was when reading this, I'd be locked up without a doubt. I have never been so hyper in my life. I love you for writing this story! You are a legend! If anyone says differently, I will personally turn into de and face 'em The structure to this story is quite amazing, not to mention those agonising, yet epic cliff hangers. You must write more LXG stories. These are phenomenal!
2000Aerobars chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Peridot, my birthstone. No wonder I'm good at sleeping. I have a hobby of collecting gemstones the colours of the gems being easier than the alphabet. Judging by the properties of the gems and the and blue colour, i'd say the bracelets were made of rubies and aquamarines. Hence the reason Skinner heard the voice. You really have done your research! WOW!
2000Aerobars chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
Charlotte can't give up! Don't do it!

I like how you made Mina become more irritated in the sunlight. It's nice that you put so much extra thought into your stories, so a extra well done for that. I expect I know what will be coming next, the foreshadowing and little hints are mixed in very well.

Incredible, as usual :)
2000Aerobars chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I loved the little descriptions of the characters and it's clever how Rasul just thought Skinner was an albino. The tension is rising, and it appears Rasul can be rather mischievous. Fantastic work, and how Rasul speaks - how he speaks in riddles in brilliantly done. This is now definitely my favourite book XD
2000Aerobars chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
I need to hat gem into school and hope there are lots of days off XD

The relationship between Rodney and Charlotte is very very sweet. see how this works out and I like the extra info. Excellent work a usual. This is becoming one of my favourite stories by far XD
Comic Chameleon chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
I am a long-time Skinner fanatic, and goodness, you have done him justice. A friend recommended this to me, and I've spent every spare moment trying to read through it all since! You capture the characters' personalities beautifully, and Rodney's backstory is just beautiful.
And good god, you do your research! I consider myself a bit obsessed with accuracy, but boy, you take the cake! Fantastic job! I can't wait to see the rest!