Reviews for Beyond Family
Panic chapter 16 . 9/2
Hey! I'm happy to see another chapter of this. I enjoyed seeing the first interactions between Charlotte and the rest of the League. You made them seem very authentic. Additionally, I'm loving the dynamic between Skinner and his sister, though he needs to get his act together and tell her the truth . . .

Though, it would be funny if she figured it out first and then confronted him about it.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
MayContainHyjinks chapter 16 . 8/30
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Is this like a crossover from all the big classics? 20,000 leagues under the sea, sherlock holmes,

Hmm. Hasn't Lady Norbert written some stories for this fandom? Or am thinking of a different author.

This so cool! All these famous characters in the same world.

And the thief can play a mean piano. Nice.

Just like the justice league. You got some odd ball of members Nemo. Must mean most days aren't boring

Skinner has a "target of affections" in the talbot household doesn't he?

Ya know. Capt Nemo. That never going to happen. :D

Factoid was very interesting!

Get schooled by the vampric lady Talbot hahahaha

All this...because you daughters missing? Granted he's paying people to look for her but still, whats wrong with the regular police?

Oh right. Family honor and your reputation. Right.

Easy there Skinner. You're not going to make life any easier for anyone like that.

Hahaha Go Tom!

Brave maid! Can we see more of her?

Factoid continues to be fascinating.

This dual personality is really cool to read!

Can I vote aye "plan an attack on the Talbots residence" plan?

...wait wait Tom...thats a grown up Tom Sawyer is it?

Miss Kid is awesome!

*grabs torch and joins Talbot is a jerk mob*

You did a good job on the chapter! It turned out awesome!

Yo Bruce. You're totally not making me think of a bruce undercover/training for batman stuff.

Aw yea! Charlotte POV

As long as I don't own one. Cursed items are pretty cool.

Nope. Not taking that bet.

Hahahahahaha some things never change hahahaha "are we there yet"

Hahah Go Charlotte! Tell off those goons!

Eventful indeed

Well now, I'm with Skinner. Thats not normal.

Mysterious foreshadowing.

Aw snap.

Huh. Explains why some gems where used over others in stories.

(Note: Nemo and Skinner both have said/noticed the same thing. Which led you to describe the same thing twice. Also, you led up to the same event three times. Its getting just a tiny bit repetitive.)

Oh nice. Batman bat-style attack. I approve greatly xD

I kept expecting the Gem Master to spot Skinner.

Hahaha I just got an add for gemstone jewelry. I am amused.

Aw snap. I really don't like where this is going.

I was expecting Skinner to throw a haymaker and grab Charlotte and run.

Aw man. Poor Skinner.

You mentioned those lions for a reason did you. Because you were gonna have them make an appearance.

Ok ok. Hyenas not lions.

Slightly less dramatical arrival because I didn't realize he was dead but yay more awesome people!

Interesting Factoid is interesting

Huh. Underwear as a weapon...would be the first time I've seen the idea used.

Poor Henry.

Hahaha Skinner at the end! Also, waytogo Charlotte for backboneness!

Actually. Yes. I knew that about flowers. A few other stories I've read dealt with the subject.

A little freaky might be an understatement if I've learned anything about this League.

Nice fight! It was awesome! Now. I believe that Skinner and Charlotte need to have a talk

A very nice stopping point. Even though you still have some loose ends to tie up. Like Tom talking some sense into Skinner.

Thanks for the epic story so far!
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 16 . 8/29
So I was reading a different story of yours and boy am I glad to have found your work. I haven't read a fanfic on LXG in such a long time, especially such great one! This story is wonderful! Your characters have so much depth and detail, they seem so real. That takes real talent. I just read the entire story and I must say I can wait for the next chapter, I was a little sad to find the end so soon. So I highly look forward to the next update.
Your villain is awesome. You can't have a good story without a great villain, or it cheapens it. And you have definitely achieved a great one here. The depth you've added to these characters is really quite something. The way you're able to write from all of their points of view really shows your skill. Because each transition, each POV, flows easily from one to the next.
And your attention to detail is impressive. I really like the little educational bits, not only does it give some foreshadowing but I get to learn cool keep up your amazing writing and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Page-Mistress chapter 16 . 8/14
As always, the only thing I dislike about this story are the hints for Jekyll and Hyde with Mina.

...but only because I'm so jealous. I'm crushing on him so hard.

I'm glad this story still updates at all, really. I got to meet the wonderful Tony Curran in person a few years back, and he signed my DVD cover. He even put his arm around me for a photo. Well worth the long wait it took for him to get the convention for his signing that day (knowing he was stuck in Chicago traffic was not enough to get me to leave that line)!

I've always liked this story's alternate take on the kind of background Rodney came from. It's different, but unlike the problem other authors can run into, not poorly executed.
general zargon chapter 16 . 8/11
Thank you for the update. I enjoyed the chapter, and I look forward to the next one. :) This was an interesting take on Charlotte's thought processes, especially as a woman of the time surrounded by extraordinary men. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
2000Aerobars chapter 16 . 8/11
eeeekk I love it. especially the Nemo part - good thinking. Short and sweet but I enjoyed it. I hope for a quick update and want to say very well done. You're a great writer so keep it up! :)
InvisibleVamp14 chapter 16 . 8/10
Dang it Rodney! Just tell her the truth!
I love the story by the way
InvisibleVamp14 chapter 15 . 3/19
This is awesome!
Panic chapter 15 . 1/4
Hello, I'm still faithfully following this story, so don't worry about loosing one of your readers.

As usual, excellent characterisation and dialogue. I loved reading Edward's musing's on both Mina and his place in the League. Also, thanks so much for making Charlotte a character with a backbone, and not some damsel in distress. We saw her spunk in earlier chapters, and it's nice to see it again.

I can't wait to have her figure out Skinner is her brother . . . I don't think he'll tell her himself though.

Thanks for the update!
2000Aerobars chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
Does he have invisibility too? Oh boy, Skinner'll need a bucket of paint.

I loved the Hyde section, you captured his personality perfectly. I'll have to remember that for my own story. Despite it all, I couldn't help but laugh at most of this. You're amazing! I liked all the Extraordinary reference things you put in there too XD Excellent job XD
general zargon chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
Thank you for continuing this story, and I enjoyed this new chapter. I liked how you wrote the characters and went into what they were thinking. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
2000Aerobars chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
You. must. UPDATE! I think I need to go to Bedlam the way this story has me. It's incredible, I probably wont sleep tonight for excitement. It's been a long time since a story did that to me '

so again, I cover your story in lavender and can't wait for a finale! ;D XD
2000Aerobars chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
I have tears in my eyes from Sawyer and Quatermain. A pulled muscle from laughing at Skinner and heartache for Jekyll. You are a truly gifted writer :)
2000Aerobars chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
Common misconception, Hyena's don't scavenge :3 Lionesses scavenge more than hyena's, so well done for not falling into the trap. The way you introduced Quatermain was just mind blowing. It might help with my story, as that was a part I was stumped on (Don't worry, I wont copy :3)

but yes, Wow. I'm sure I feinted with excitement at some point, but you really are the best!
2000Aerobars chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
Why didn't Skinner tell her? When's the lovely little reunion? OMG, this is better than I ever could have imagined XD And my imagination has a heck of wide range XD