Reviews for T W I S T E D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I cried poor Toki :((
EvilCannibalPanda chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Ahhhh this was awesome! XD I love your stories sooo much. They're always so beautiful :D
IAteTheRamen chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I went a day without my laptop and I read this whole thing on my cell phone. I was going nuts on this emotional rollercoaster that I only get from reading the best fanfics. ) This was amazing, and you did an awesome job writing it!
waiting453 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
This story was absolutely perfect! I'm usually not a fan of fanfics like this, but I love how you wrote this, and it tugged all my emotions. Keep witing amazing stories!
NataSept chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
so cute. you should definitely keep writing Poki slash .. it's not gonna get old. :3
lostsun chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Omg the way you portrayed Toki's and Skwisgaar's relationship was amazing. I'd love to see you write a Skwisgaar/Toki fic because of this.
lostsun chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I have a quick question since I've seen this in multiple FICA. What's the difference of Skwisgaar's ams and ammnest?
Chancity Moore chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I loved it! Absolutely awesome! So angsty and cute! Toki dyed his hair. XD
Panic chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
you get these stories cranking out like nobodies buisness girl keep up the good work totally love that Skwisgaar dyes his hair its total justic
sierra t chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I absolutely LOVE your stories! This one especially. I like how you did the whole it doesn't matter about age just as long as you love each other theme! It was very cute! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what yo do next!
Slegger0404 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Loved that part with Toki and Pickles at the movie theater. The intensity of their fights is awesome, and having Toki yelling in norwegian was such a nice touch (I'm trying to learn it so I got a couple of words xD) Toki with blonde hair..whoa haha xD Perfect. Freak'n perfect. Loved it.
Panic chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This chapter has gotten me all emotional I love it keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more until the next update
Dark-Huntress Moony chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
aw one more chapter? i think im going to be sad. this story is so good. i wonder what will happen. I cant wait for another Pickles/Toki story from you you have such a wonderful way of capturing Toki in all his innocence.
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
can't wait to read the next chapter!
Slegger0404 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Alright chapter 3! Awesome (as to be expected). I'm going nuts as to how Pickles is going to react to all this. And I'm loving how Toki and Skwis have that brotherly connection. And that part when Skwisgaar was talking about how what he has for Toki is lust, but what Toki has for Pickles is love is adorable. Awesomeness all over the place.