Reviews for Back and Forth and In Between
kylie90210 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful and sad!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I think this is brilliant in a sad way. You captured the angst so well that I wanted to scream at them for being stupid and they needed to talk. Anyway, lovely story, beautiful writestyle. Did you write anymore Skins fanfics?
tromana chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hello, you. So I've finally finished watching gen1 of Skins. And yep, I really enjoyed it.

As always, this is heartbreakingly beautiful. Whatever the fandom, whatever the characters you seem to manage to strike the most beautiful tones. I'm glad I waited until after I'd finished watching gen 1 before I came to this and it was certainly worth the wait. Just as I expected it to be, really.

Having the end of series 2 firmly in my mind (as I've literally just watched it), this feels exactly like a coda to their story. It's so true to them. The ending in specific is so resonant, Cassie is so quick to give her love away, but can Sid really commit to a girl who doesn't want to grow up?

(I'll e-mail you soon, too. I've been procrastinating over it again, sorry.)
frustrated fireworks chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is beautiful. You are beautiful. All the emotion and words and i don't know what to say anymore

fantastic job. Thank you
punkhale chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is heartbreakingly wonderful
Mardou chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was EXACTLY how I see them together. Beautifully written, passionate and sad. Just like Sid and Cassie.
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was really, really good. Horribly sad, but very well written and full of emotion. (:

-Scarlett
fuckyounbc chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was beautiful.
Cuthbert72 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So sad. So sweet. You have caught the capricious side of Cassie's personality very well. You have also captured Sid's insecurity and his appreciation of Cassie's beauty. He really loves this girl and couldn't leave her even if he tried.

Nice story, even if it diesn't have a happy ending.
Marionette chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
absolutely devastating...in a good way. they love each other so much, but they're also destroying one another. love how you captured both characters, and your writing was beautiful. thank you. :)