Reviews for Christmas Wishes
CeeCee333 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Perfect!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
just read this story all over again and it was as great as the first time around- filled to the brim with christmas joy and love
Bella1283 chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
Oh such a romantic story! i love christmas, its my favorite holidays!
Angels-heart1 chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Aww! Beautiful Christmas story! Loved it.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
sweet story!
eertyecal chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Positively the best Christmas story I have read this year. So heartwarming and tender. I loved it so much I saved it to my computer! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Tears are running down my face and I just finished applauding. Had to stop to type.

Fantastic job!
Harleyzgirl chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Dear God that was heartbreaking. Especially poor Derek's non-prayer/plea at the end.

WAHHHHHH!
Harleyzgirl chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Give Edna and Ralph gift certificates to a mall and let them go get their own damn presents. Ridiculous. And, Kevin...spineless ass!

Angel is perfect for Pen.

So close again. Derek just had to go from her forehead to her nose to her lips and crush her phone while he was at it. Sigh!
Harleyzgirl chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
So dang cool. I could see the kiss and everything and then the song ended just a wee bit too soon. :(

You should have added the recipe in this chapter. I love those cookies, too and would love a great recipe for them.

Ike and Tina...shouldn't work but it so did. Derek's comment about Pen's legs, so hot. Pen, open your eyes woman and leave that ass and grab your Hot Stuff tight and never let go again.
thlove chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
That was great! I love Christmas stories! Who was Santa? He knew Jack's name.
writersblock24 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Awww! I can't believe he was there! Loved it! Great job and Happy Holidays!
writersblock24 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Best. Final. Line. EVER! Ugh, I LOVE this story. Great job.
writersblock24 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Ooh, I smell something awesome brewing! Great job! Moving on...
Harleyzgirl chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Having never bought a real tree this chapter makes it seem like such fun. May have to go that route next year.

Q: Is P fit to drive after consuming that toddy? Seems like an excellent and safe reason to spend the night. Or take a cab, I suppose.