Reviews for Christmas Wishes
arses21 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
So sweet & wonderful!
d-kronk chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Wonderful ending! I'm glad Penelope decide to not go to Kevin's parent's house, that was definitely not the way she should spend Christmas. I love her opening the door to go to Derek's and then finding him there. The present he got for her was great and I love that it wasn't the only present. I love Penelope's present for him, very fitting indeed. Wonderful job.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I love their Christmas eve together. From them loosing track of time at the diner to their long walk, it was great. And their little moment when Derek was warming up her hands, I loved the intimacy in that. But the ending... that was great. I hope he gets his Christmas wish.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I would definitely prefer shopping with two kids then with Kevin. He sounded like an absolute nightmare to shop with. I'm glad that Penelope opened up to Derek about what was bugging her and I loved them talking at the homeless shelter. Penelope's holiday themed nicknames for him were great. But I love Derek's nickname for her, or his meaning behind it.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Another great chapter. I really like the change between them as soon as Kevin makes an appearance. And then it continuing into their evening, I'm glad that Penelope was able to get him out of his mood and their Ike and Tina moment was great.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Aww, this was a great chapter. I love Penelope's reaction when she realizes Derek doesn't have a tree. And I'm glad they got the tree she was wanting, you have to have a tall tree with vaulted ceilings. Them decorating the tree together was great and I love Derek calling her his 'sweet candy cane'.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I love them both coming up with the same idea. And that Christmas sweater sounds wonderfully tacky. I love it.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oooh... Great start! I love that Penelope took Jack and Henry Christmas shopping. And her taking them to a mall for 6 hours... she deserves a medal for that. I love her thought when Santa asks her to sit on his lap and her Christmas wish is great.
CeeCee333 chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Perfect!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
just read this story all over again and it was as great as the first time around- filled to the brim with christmas joy and love
Bella1283 chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
Oh such a romantic story! i love christmas, its my favorite holidays!
Angels-heart1 chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Aww! Beautiful Christmas story! Loved it.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
sweet story!
eertyecal chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Positively the best Christmas story I have read this year. So heartwarming and tender. I loved it so much I saved it to my computer! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Tears are running down my face and I just finished applauding. Had to stop to type.

Fantastic job!